M&S urges residents to come 'shwapping'
Residents are being urged to give their unwanted clothes to charity tomorrow and reap a £5 reward.
M&S has teamed up with Oxfam for a Shwopping event in store tomorrow.
Shoppers can bring old clothes to the store and can get £5 money-off voucher when they spend £35 or more on fashion.
- Danny Gough murder accused: 'I made threats to kill but did not carry them out'
- Firefighters urge drunken cooks to get themselves a takeaway during pension strikes
- Partygoers get in the festive spirit with karaoke
- Serious failures in prison system contributed to death of murder suspect
- Hero who drowned saving child receives Queen's award
Comments are closed on this article.