M&S urges residents to come 'shwapping'
Residents are being urged to give their unwanted clothes to charity tomorrow and reap a £5 reward.
M&S has teamed up with Oxfam for a Shwopping event in store tomorrow.
Shoppers can bring old clothes to the store and can get £5 money-off voucher when they spend £35 or more on fashion.
- Traveller prevention measures to be installed in Roundshaw
- Appeal for girl with rare genetic disorder raises £2,600
- Water company pledges to freeze bills for five years
- Mum sheds nearly seven stone after pregnancy complications
- Hackney teacher from Islington chosen as Labour MP candidate for Carshalton and Wallington
Comments are closed on this article.