Roundshaw Homes begins negotiations with unhappy Paralympic champion David Weir
The Weirs are in negotiations with a housing association following an article in the Sutton Guardian last week.
Emily Thorne, fiancée of six-time paralympic gold medallist David Weir, said Roundshaw Homes have been "very understanding and helpful" after our article was published.
The story of how the six time world and London marathon champion had to climb his stairs on Brown Close, Wallington, using his hands after being refused a new home, made national front pages this week.
- Trust Board and GPs give green light to Sutton Hospital changes
- Sutton Housing Partnership celebrate 2000th window installation
- Sutton celebrates 80th music festival at Overton Grange School
- Traveller prevention measures to be installed in Roundshaw
- Appeal for girl with rare genetic disorder raises £2,600
Comments are closed on this article.