Councillor offers £50 for capture of Sutton's JCR graffiti tagger
A councillor has put up a £50 reward for anyone who can help catch the tagger behind this graffiti he has spotted in his ward.
Sutton South Councillor Tony Shields saw this tag showing the initials JCR at the junction of Cavendish Road and Brighton Road in Sutton and is keen to help police catch the culprit before the vandalism spreads.
He said: “We’ve seen this sort of things before. They graffiti a few spots and then in no time at all it’s everywhere.”
He has offered a £50 reward for anyone who provides information that leads to the successful prosecution of the vandal responsible.
If you have information you can call Coun Shields on 0208 642 4264, police on 101 or the charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- Couple denied 50th anniversary holiday by motor home-stealing thief
- BBC's 'Urban Birder' speaks of South London Incinerator heartbreak
- PICTURES: Kids make their own Christmas cards at the Phoenix Centre
- VIDEO: Four houses damaged after fire erupts in roof
- 'Dangerous' dog is just a big softy and plays with my children, says owner
Comments are closed on this article.