Police hunt youths in connection with failed scratchcard theft in Tesco Sutton
These youths are wanted by police in connection with a bungled attempt to steal scratchcards from Tesco in Sutton on Sunday.
The Oldfields Road shop was closed and staff were busy stacking shelves when a group intruders prised open the glass doors at the front of the store at around 3am.
Police also want to speak to this man
Four would-be thieves approached the cigarette counter and were about to pull scratchcards from the counter when they were disturbed by a cleaner.
The store manager was alerted and spoke to the group who left empty handed.
Officers want to speak to the men in the pictures. If you know who they are you can speak to police on 101 or the charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- Serious failures in prison system contributed to death of murder suspect
- Hero who drowned saving child receives Queen's award
- Teen suffers head injuries after second storey window fall
- Robbers smash through patio doors to steal cash
- Epsom, St Helier and Sutton hospitals among safest in country, says new report
Comments are closed on this article.