Reckon you can create a better Halloween pumpkin than our reporter?
A Sutton Guardian reporter is challenging you to come up with the most creative Halloween pumpkin.
Last night Sophia Sleigh grabbed a small £1 pumkpin from Tesco and had a rummage through some bins to create this masterpiece.
Before and after
However, if you think you can do a better job then you have a week to send in your pumpkin photos for a chance of appearing in next Thursday’s Halloween paper.
Credit will be given to those who have an original theme and the pumpkins which exude the most character.
There is exactly a week to go before the spooky festival. For a chance to feature in the paper send your photos, with your name and age, before 10am on Wednesday to email@example.com .
- Puppy stolen from family's front garden
- Protest launched against Henderson Hospital plans ahead of key decision
- Car and moped collide near Sutton Station
- Armed robbers tie up man while they steal from the Fox and Hounds pub in Carshalton
- Ignore false alarm claims, say police
Comments are closed on this article.