Insurance company raises £1,500 for St Raphael's Hospice in North Cheam
An insurance company changed their name and helped raise money for charity in the process.
Sutton company Cigna Insurance Services Limited, formerly FirstAssist Insurance Services Ltd, marked their name change with a day of fundraising for St Raphael’s Hospice in North Cheam on September 30.
Events including sports, an auction and a quiz helped to raise £1,556 for the hospice.
Sheelagh McCarthy, corporate fundraiser for St Raphael's, said: “I’d like to thank Cigna and all their staff for this generous donation.
"We’re extremely thankful for their help and are very excited that they have appointed us their local charity.”
- Trust Board and GPs give green light to Sutton Hospital changes
- Sutton Housing Partnership celebrate 2000th window installation
- Sutton celebrates 80th music festival at Overton Grange School
- Traveller prevention measures to be installed in Roundshaw
- Appeal for girl with rare genetic disorder raises £2,600
Comments are closed on this article.