Insurance company raises £1,500 for St Raphael's Hospice in North Cheam
An insurance company changed their name and helped raise money for charity in the process.
Sutton company Cigna Insurance Services Limited, formerly FirstAssist Insurance Services Ltd, marked their name change with a day of fundraising for St Raphael’s Hospice in North Cheam on September 30.
Events including sports, an auction and a quiz helped to raise £1,556 for the hospice.
Sheelagh McCarthy, corporate fundraiser for St Raphael's, said: “I’d like to thank Cigna and all their staff for this generous donation.
"We’re extremely thankful for their help and are very excited that they have appointed us their local charity.”
- Boris Johnson visits Sutton and talks police, Clegg and trams
- Controversial Belmont medical centre decision deferred after bad-tempered council meeting
- Bike theft at Wallington train station
- Lonely pensioner overwhelmed after getting Christmas cards from across the world
- Family-of-five appeal for help getting own home and equipment for terminally ill baby
Comments are closed on this article.