Six-year-old girl dies after being found collapsed at home in Sutton
A six-year-old girl has died after being found collapsed at home.
Police were called by the London Ambulance Service just after 3.30pm on Monday, October 28, to an address in Sutton.
She was taken to a south London hospital where she died just after 4pm.
Next of kin are aware. A post-mortem examination is being held today.
Officers from the Homicide and Major Crime Command are investigating.
Enquiries continue into the circumstances of the death which at this early stage is being treated as unexplained.
A 33-year-old man has been arrested in connection with the incident and remains in custody at a south London police station.
- 'Dangerous' dog is just a big softy and plays with my children, says owner
- Cancer drug developed in Sutton to extend lives across London
- Trust Board and GPs give green light to Sutton Hospital changes
- Sutton Housing Partnership celebrate 2000th window installation
- Sutton celebrates 80th music festival at Overton Grange School