Sutton Wonderland nightclub staff create terrifying Halloween pumpkin family
Nightclub staff got into the Halloween spirit by crafting a terrifying Halloween family.
Four members of staff from Wonderland, in Sutton, decided to be ambitious with their pumpkin carving this year.
Their display includes a family of eight ghoulish pumpkins which range from looking evil to rather friendly.
A magical Tinker Bell pumpkin by Emily Morris
A spooky ghost pumpkin by Jack Morris
Reckon you can do better? Email your Halloween pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Trust Board and GPs give green light to Sutton Hospital changes
- Sutton Housing Partnership celebrate 2000th window installation
- Sutton celebrates 80th music festival at Overton Grange School
- Traveller prevention measures to be installed in Roundshaw
- Appeal for girl with rare genetic disorder raises £2,600
Comments are closed on this article.