Brazen fly-tippers dump skip in residential street in Carshalton Beeches
Instead of taking a skip full of rubbish to the tip brazen fly-tippers have dumped the whole thing in a residential street.
The skip containing tonnes of rubbish was dumped in Pine Walk, in Carshalton Beeches, on Tuesday evening.
Carshalton South and Clockhouse councillor Tim Crowley said: “I just think this takes fly-tipping to a whole new level.
“They are not just fly-tipping rubbish they are actually fly-tipping the container the stuff goes in.
“There must be two-and-a-half tonnes of rubbish in there – dumped in a residential street. It’s a disgrace. This has got to stop. It’s costing the tax-payers a huge amount of money.”
- Adorable pups take part in police dog roadshow
- Puppy stolen from family's front garden
- Protest launched against Henderson Hospital plans ahead of key decision
- Car and moped collide near Sutton Station
- Armed robbers tie up man while they steal from the Fox and Hounds pub in Carshalton
Comments are closed on this article.