Members of S-Club 7 are going to perform their greatest hits before switching on the town's Christmas lights on Saturday.
Bradley McIntosh, who comes from Carshalton, Jo O'Meara and Paul Cattermole will do a half hour set before illuminating the town's festive decorations.
The star turn will come as the culmination of a day of fun in the town centre that will include musical turns from local schools and performers as well as professional acts, circus skills and more across two town centre stages, the radio Jackie Roadshow, stalls, games and much more. There will also be rides up and down the High Street on the Sutton Land Train.
Ross Feeney, director of organisers Successful Sutton, said: "I'm really looking forward to it. There's so much going on and we've invested more money in the lights themselves. It's the first time we've done anything on this scale in Sutton and it promises to be a lot of fun."
The festive season will also feature the launch of the new Enjoy Sutton Shuttle - a service to help weary shoppers get from one end of the town centre to the other on specially adapted buggies.
The shuttles run people from Lloyds at the top end of the High Street to Tazza Coffee at the other end with several stops between. They will launch on December 2 and are free.
The light switch-on fun starts from midday on Saturday with S Club 3 taking to the stage from 5.30pm and switching the lights on with Sutton Mayor Councillor Sean Brennan.
To get you in the mood, here's Bradley, Jo and Paul during their S Club comeback launch last year...
- WIN! We’ve got money-can’t-buy X-Men Apocalypse goodies to give away
- Sutton Council leader branded 'crass and irresponsible' after sending thousands of mock eviction notices
- Sutton man arrested on suspicion of cannabis possession after car crashed into a post box
- Sutton parents urged to vaccinate children following 'serious' measles outbreak
- London set to be hotter than Ibiza and Istanbul this scorching weekend