Teens cautioned for smoking cannabis in Mini in North Cheam
Two teenagers who were caught smoking cannabis in a car on the way home from a night out were cautioned.
Officers were on a routine patrol when they became suspicious of four men parked in a Mini in Priory Crescent, North Cheam, at 7.30am on Saturday, November 30.
PC Sam Saunders and PCSO Nadine Campbell smelled cannabis as the occupants wound down the windows to speak to the officers.
The four men, all 19, had just returned from a night out in Vauxhall, London, and were smoking cannabis before they went home.
Officers searched all four men and two of them were found to have small quantities of cannabis and amphetamines.
The two men were arrested and taken to Sutton police station where they admitted the drugs belonged to them. They each received adult cautions.
- 103-year-old reveals secret to long life
- Seven out of 10 happy with care at St Helier
- Kind-hearted Carshalton man's Easter egg giveaway triggers random acts of kindness all over the UK
- Snapper donates picture to St Helier Hospital after the original was stolen from a ward wall
- Avoid becoming an 'A&Easter'
Comments are closed on this article.