Teens cautioned for smoking cannabis in Mini in North Cheam
Two teenagers who were caught smoking cannabis in a car on the way home from a night out were cautioned.
Officers were on a routine patrol when they became suspicious of four men parked in a Mini in Priory Crescent, North Cheam, at 7.30am on Saturday, November 30.
PC Sam Saunders and PCSO Nadine Campbell smelled cannabis as the occupants wound down the windows to speak to the officers.
The four men, all 19, had just returned from a night out in Vauxhall, London, and were smoking cannabis before they went home.
Officers searched all four men and two of them were found to have small quantities of cannabis and amphetamines.
The two men were arrested and taken to Sutton police station where they admitted the drugs belonged to them. They each received adult cautions.
- Mother of murdered schoolgirl Ellie Butler charged with intent to pervert the course of justice
- Overall crime down in Sutton - but reports of rape and hate crime go up
- Severed finger found in North Cheam park
- Police probe 'head butt' on Carshalton footballer
- Protesters campaign for link road to get HGVs off Gander Green Lane
Comments are closed on this article.