PICTURES: Japanese group join forces with Sutton’s Filipinos to fundraise for Typhoon Haiyan victims
A Japanese cultural group got together with Sutton’s Filipinos to raise money for the victims of Typhoon Haiyan.
Japan Cultural Activities Sutton (JCAS) was set up after the Tsunami disaster in Japan 2011 and have been raising money for charities ever since and now they have decided to raise money for the Philippines.
The group joined forces to fundraise at the SCOLA Christmas festival, on Saturday, November 30, in Sutton.
- MP pledges to fight against smoking in bus shelters
- Firefighters to go on strike again over pensions dispute
- Mother of dead schoolgirl Ellie Butler charged with intent to pervert the course of justice
- Overall crime down in Sutton - but reports of rape and hate crime go up
- Severed finger found in North Cheam park
Comments are closed on this article.