PICTURES: Japanese group join forces with Sutton’s Filipinos to fundraise for Typhoon Haiyan victims
A Japanese cultural group got together with Sutton’s Filipinos to raise money for the victims of Typhoon Haiyan.
Japan Cultural Activities Sutton (JCAS) was set up after the Tsunami disaster in Japan 2011 and have been raising money for charities ever since and now they have decided to raise money for the Philippines.
The group joined forces to fundraise at the SCOLA Christmas festival, on Saturday, November 30, in Sutton.
- Protest planned as hospital shut-down clause debated in Parliament
- Neighbours shock after house fire leaves woman fighting for life
- Wallington's Maggie Hughes named mum of the year for campaign following attack on her son
- Woman fights for her life with 60 per cent burns - Man arrested in attempted murder probe
- Carshalton and Wallington MP hails British Heart Foundation volunteers
Comments are closed on this article.