PICTURES: Japanese group join forces with Sutton’s Filipinos to fundraise for Typhoon Haiyan victims
A Japanese cultural group got together with Sutton’s Filipinos to raise money for the victims of Typhoon Haiyan.
Japan Cultural Activities Sutton (JCAS) was set up after the Tsunami disaster in Japan 2011 and have been raising money for charities ever since and now they have decided to raise money for the Philippines.
The group joined forces to fundraise at the SCOLA Christmas festival, on Saturday, November 30, in Sutton.
- Snapper donates picture to St Helier Hospital after the original was stolen from a ward wall
- Avoid becoming an 'A&Easter'
- Businesses raise charity money with Great British Bake Off
- Teenager from Sutton named Young Person of the Year for helping youngsters cope with issues
- Drama as police stop traffic in Carshalton to rescue a family - of ducks.
Comments are closed on this article.