PICTURES: Japanese group join forces with Sutton’s Filipinos to fundraise for Typhoon Haiyan victims
A Japanese cultural group got together with Sutton’s Filipinos to raise money for the victims of Typhoon Haiyan.
Japan Cultural Activities Sutton (JCAS) was set up after the Tsunami disaster in Japan 2011 and have been raising money for charities ever since and now they have decided to raise money for the Philippines.
The group joined forces to fundraise at the SCOLA Christmas festival, on Saturday, November 30, in Sutton.
- Ambulance and fire engine caught up in traffic chaos before Elton John tribute night
- Gas explosion fears after bins torched in Carshalton
- Boris ex-head held over 'sex abuse'
- Sutton Neighbourhood Watch membership numbers in biggest ever rise
- Happy couple give 80 years of service to Sutton and Epsom hospitals
Comments are closed on this article.