PICTURES: Japanese group join forces with Sutton’s Filipinos to fundraise for Typhoon Haiyan victims
A Japanese cultural group got together with Sutton’s Filipinos to raise money for the victims of Typhoon Haiyan.
Japan Cultural Activities Sutton (JCAS) was set up after the Tsunami disaster in Japan 2011 and have been raising money for charities ever since and now they have decided to raise money for the Philippines.
The group joined forces to fundraise at the SCOLA Christmas festival, on Saturday, November 30, in Sutton.
- Health bosses refuse to support mental health trust's foundation trust application
- Carshalton teens get MP's backing for campaign to lower voting age
- Police called in to resolve bus fare dispute
- New Thameslink train displayed at Sutton Station
- Wallington scientist to present 'exciting' DNA research to Parliament
Comments are closed on this article.