PICTURES: Father Christmas visits children at Royal Marsden cancer hospital
Father Christmas left the elves in charge of his workshop so he could visit children at the Royal Marsden cancer hospital.
He popped in to the Oaks Centre for Children and Young People on Thursday, December 5, to visit youngsters undergoing treatment at the hospital.
The event was all part of the centre's Christmas party.
The Oaks Centre is one of the largest cancer centres of its kind in Europe and treats thousands of patients each year. To make a donation to the hospital visit: royalmarsden.org/donate
- Human bones found at house in Purley
- Rugby star's mum sentenced after years dodging fraud convictions
- Girl run over by boy racers has fractured skull and broken pelvis
- Campaigners start fight against plans to build on Overton Park
- Racial assault councillor in new blunder - but he will still not quit
Comments are closed on this article.