PICTURES: Father Christmas visits children at Royal Marsden cancer hospital
Father Christmas left the elves in charge of his workshop so he could visit children at the Royal Marsden cancer hospital.
He popped in to the Oaks Centre for Children and Young People on Thursday, December 5, to visit youngsters undergoing treatment at the hospital.
The event was all part of the centre's Christmas party.
The Oaks Centre is one of the largest cancer centres of its kind in Europe and treats thousands of patients each year. To make a donation to the hospital visit: royalmarsden.org/donate
- Carshalton and Wallington MP hails British Heart Foundation volunteers
- Tell Sutton Council what you think about advice and information services
- Spate of fires in Sutton 'started deliberately'
- Send us your pictures of sunny London and Surrey as warm weather finally arrives
- London Fire Brigade warns over dangers of Vaportini drinking craze
Comments are closed on this article.