Armed robbers tie up man while they steal from the Fox and Hounds pub in Carshalton
Armed robbers tied a man up while they stole thousands of pounds from a pub.
Three men, who had covered their faces, entered the Fox and Hounds, in Carshalton, just after 11am yesterday morning with a silver handgun.
They tied a man up while they searched the premises and left with £6,000 in cash and an iPhone before leaving the scene.
The man was not harmed during the incident and no shots were fired.
The Metropolitan Police's Flying Squad, a specialist unit which deals with armed robberies, is investigating the robbery.
There have been no arrests at this stage.
If you have any information about the incident, you can call police on 101 or the charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- Firefighters to go on strike again over pensions dispute
- Mother of dead schoolgirl Ellie Butler charged with intent to pervert the course of justice
- Overall crime down in Sutton - but reports of rape and hate crime go up
- Severed finger found in North Cheam park
- Police probe 'head butt' on Carshalton footballer
Comments are closed on this article.