Puppy stolen from family's front garden in Wallington
A puppy is believed to have been stolen from a garden in Wallington.
Bailey, a 12-week-old dogue de Bordeaux, was taken from a garden near Beddington Park on Sunday.
Bailey is tan-coloured and about the size of a Staffordshire bull terrier.
Georgina Driscoll said she heard he had been spotted in Roundshaw and added: "We just pray someone finds him.
"We are out looking around and just can't see anything. We miss him so much and really want him home."
The suspected theft has been reported to police. If you have any information, you can call police on 101 or the charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
Call the owners on 07712 691100 or 07984 573392, who are offering a reward of £100 for his safe return.
- Firefighters to go on strike again over pensions dispute
- Mother of dead schoolgirl Ellie Butler charged with intent to pervert the course of justice
- Overall crime down in Sutton - but reports of rape and hate crime go up
- Severed finger found in North Cheam park
- Police probe 'head butt' on Carshalton footballer
Comments are closed on this article.