Young man found dead in Wallington house
Police are investigating after a man was found dead in Wallington this morning.
Officers were called to reports of a dead body inside the house in Charlotte Road at 8am.
They found the body of a 24-year-old man. Police are not treating the death as suspicious and his next of kin have been informed.
Police enquiries are continuing.
- London Fire Brigade warns over dangers of Vaportini drinking craze
- Thicket Road bin fire latest in a spate said firefighters
- Thomas Cook in Wallington robbed at knifepoint for second time since August
- Health bosses refuse to support mental health trust's foundation trust application
- Carshalton teens get MP's backing for campaign to lower voting age
Comments are closed on this article.