Young man found dead in Wallington house
Police are investigating after a man was found dead in Wallington this morning.
Officers were called to reports of a dead body inside the house in Charlotte Road at 8am.
They found the body of a 24-year-old man. Police are not treating the death as suspicious and his next of kin have been informed.
Police enquiries are continuing.
- Sutton celebrates Commonwealth Day
- MPs vote through controversial hospital shutdown law Clause 119
- Epsom and St Helier hospitals defend staff survey results
- Tributes paid to 20-year-old student Tayla Woodard who died after falling ill in Worcester Park house
- Mum whose life was ruined by an attack from a violent thug is calling for his sentence to be reviewed
Comments are closed on this article.