Car catches fire in mysterious circumstances in Wallington
A car caught fire outside someone's house in the early hours of this morning.
Firefighters from Wallington were called to a property in Stanley Road, Wallington, where a Ford Galaxy people carrier was on fire outside.
A fire brigade spokesman said it was unclear how the car caught on fire but confirmed it had not been stolen and was parked outside it owner's home.
Crews from Wallington and Sutton were called, as were police, but police and the crew from Sutton attended Stanley Road in Sutton - the wrong Stanley Road.
No-one was hurt in the fire.
- You could be fined if someone else flytips your rubbish, council warrns
- Human bones found at house in Purley
- Rugby star's mum sentenced after years dodging fraud convictions
- Girl run over by boy racers has fractured skull and broken pelvis
- Campaigners start fight against plans to build on Overton Park
Comments are closed on this article.