Car catches fire in mysterious circumstances in Wallington
A car caught fire outside someone's house in the early hours of this morning.
Firefighters from Wallington were called to a property in Stanley Road, Wallington, where a Ford Galaxy people carrier was on fire outside.
A fire brigade spokesman said it was unclear how the car caught on fire but confirmed it had not been stolen and was parked outside it owner's home.
Crews from Wallington and Sutton were called, as were police, but police and the crew from Sutton attended Stanley Road in Sutton - the wrong Stanley Road.
No-one was hurt in the fire.
- Thomas Cook in Wallington robbed at knifepoint for second time since August
- Health bosses refuse to support mental health trust's foundation trust application
- Carshalton teens get MP's backing for campaign to lower voting age
- Police called in to resolve bus fare dispute
- New Thameslink train displayed at Sutton Station
Comments are closed on this article.