Car catches fire in mysterious circumstances in Wallington
A car caught fire outside someone's house in the early hours of this morning.
Firefighters from Wallington were called to a property in Stanley Road, Wallington, where a Ford Galaxy people carrier was on fire outside.
A fire brigade spokesman said it was unclear how the car caught on fire but confirmed it had not been stolen and was parked outside it owner's home.
Crews from Wallington and Sutton were called, as were police, but police and the crew from Sutton attended Stanley Road in Sutton - the wrong Stanley Road.
No-one was hurt in the fire.
- MP pledges to fight against smoking in bus shelters
- Firefighters to go on strike again over pensions dispute
- Mother of dead schoolgirl Ellie Butler charged with intent to pervert the course of justice
- Overall crime down in Sutton - but reports of rape and hate crime go up
- Severed finger found in North Cheam park
Comments are closed on this article.