Young girl in hospital after being hit by car in North Cheam
A young girl is in hospital after being knocked down by a car in North Cheam yesterday.
The 12-year-old was thrown along the road by the collision at the junction of Malden Road and Chatsworth Road at 6.22pm.
The was taken to hospital for treatment to head and leg injuries but they are not thought to be life changing.
Chatsworth Road, Malden Road and Priory Road were all closed until 9.50pm while emergency services attended. Bus services were diverted.
- Man charged with murder of six-year-old girl
- Teen girls end up in court after waging Facebook hate campaign against teachers
- Worcester Park councillor convicted for racially aggravated assault in train station pub
- Have you lost 28 toothbrushes?
- Tragic history of house where woman suffered severe burns in possible attempted murder emerges
Comments are closed on this article.