Young girl in hospital after being hit by car in North Cheam
A young girl is in hospital after being knocked down by a car in North Cheam yesterday.
The 12-year-old was thrown along the road by the collision at the junction of Malden Road and Chatsworth Road at 6.22pm.
The was taken to hospital for treatment to head and leg injuries but they are not thought to be life changing.
Chatsworth Road, Malden Road and Priory Road were all closed until 9.50pm while emergency services attended. Bus services were diverted.
- Businesses raise charity money with Great British Bake Off
- Teenager from Sutton named Young Person of the Year for helping youngsters cope with issues
- Drama as police stop traffic in Carshalton to rescue a family - of ducks.
- Epsom and St Helier hospitals "working hard" to achieve clinical standards for London
- Top 10 things you don't know about Sutton
Comments are closed on this article.