Young girl in hospital after being hit by car in North Cheam
A young girl is in hospital after being knocked down by a car in North Cheam yesterday.
The 12-year-old was thrown along the road by the collision at the junction of Malden Road and Chatsworth Road at 6.22pm.
The was taken to hospital for treatment to head and leg injuries but they are not thought to be life changing.
Chatsworth Road, Malden Road and Priory Road were all closed until 9.50pm while emergency services attended. Bus services were diverted.
- Mother of dead schoolgirl Ellie Butler charged with intent to pervert the course of justice
- Overall crime down in Sutton - but reports of rape and hate crime go up
- Severed finger found in North Cheam park
- Police probe 'head butt' on Carshalton footballer
- Protesters campaign for link road to get HGVs off Gander Green Lane
Comments are closed on this article.