Young girl in hospital after being hit by car in North Cheam
A young girl is in hospital after being knocked down by a car in North Cheam yesterday.
The 12-year-old was thrown along the road by the collision at the junction of Malden Road and Chatsworth Road at 6.22pm.
The was taken to hospital for treatment to head and leg injuries but they are not thought to be life changing.
Chatsworth Road, Malden Road and Priory Road were all closed until 9.50pm while emergency services attended. Bus services were diverted.
- Carshalton and Wallington MP hails British Heart Foundation volunteers
- Tell Sutton Council what you think about advice and information services
- Spate of fires in Sutton 'started deliberately'
- Send us your pictures of sunny London and Surrey as warm weather finally arrives
- London Fire Brigade warns over dangers of Vaportini drinking craze
Comments are closed on this article.