Plans to rejuvenate the town's train station and improve the area around it will be discussed at a meeting next week.
Sutton Council has funding from Transport for London, Network Rail and Southern Railway and wants to renovate the area around the station to improve the impression commuters get as they arrive in Sutton.
Plans also include give better access to the station, improve links to the town centre and make it easier to switch between methods of public transport.
People will be able to view ideas, ask questions and share their views during a meeting at Sutton civic offices in St Nicholas Way on Thursday, January 16. From 5.30pm to 6.30pm.
There will be an informal drop in and people will be able to view and discuss the proposals followed by a presentation and group discussion from 6.30pm to 8.30pm.
Following the meeting, the council plans to refine its proposals before going to public consultation on two options in February or March with a view to carrying out the work in the summer.
- Vulnerable missing man found safe and well
- Strictly Come Dancing star Joanne Clifton loving life in Sutton
- Fuming council tenants endure 'seven months of hell' as 'cowboy' builders take them for a ride
- Elderly woman unharmed after getting trapped in bathroom
- Police search for dementia sufferer missing from care home