Prepare for high-energy madness as a host of professional wrestlers roar and slam their way into the borough.
Get ready to rumble as Future Pro Wrestling returns with a bang in 2014 bringing their Reloaded 3.0 show which will feature dozens of fight-hungry wrestlers.
The event will feature a 30 person ‘Reloaded Rumble’, a raffle and activities for kids.
Organiser Matt Burden says: “Last year this particular show sold out which was amazing.
“We have got a rumble when every two minutes a new wrestler comes into the ring and the only way to eliminate them is to be thrown over the top rope and both feet hit the floor. The crowd all count down.
“We also have a tag team tournament too – the quarter finals were last year. Four teams will go through to a match in May.
“It will be an action-packed show. I would say if last year is anything to go by – get your tickets quickly. It’s suitable for all the family and we always encourage people to make signs.”
- Send your Pancake Day photos - and flip through these facts, recipes ideas and top tips
- Judge to deliver verdict in Tunisia beach attack inquest
- Borough's best honoured at awards event
- U’s chairman hits out at media coverage following historic FA Cup tie against Arsenal
- Rosehill man indicates guilty plea to creating indecent images of children