Prepare for high-energy madness as a host of professional wrestlers roar and slam their way into the borough.
Get ready to rumble as Future Pro Wrestling returns with a bang in 2014 bringing their Reloaded 3.0 show which will feature dozens of fight-hungry wrestlers.
The event will feature a 30 person ‘Reloaded Rumble’, a raffle and activities for kids.
Organiser Matt Burden says: “Last year this particular show sold out which was amazing.
“We have got a rumble when every two minutes a new wrestler comes into the ring and the only way to eliminate them is to be thrown over the top rope and both feet hit the floor. The crowd all count down.
“We also have a tag team tournament too – the quarter finals were last year. Four teams will go through to a match in May.
“It will be an action-packed show. I would say if last year is anything to go by – get your tickets quickly. It’s suitable for all the family and we always encourage people to make signs.”
- 'World-class' London Cancer Hub moves a step closer as councillors approve provisional plans
- National Front campaigner from Sutton to contest seat of murdered Labour MP Jo Cox
- Sadiq Khan 'forced out Met commissioner in show of power,' claims London Assembly member in sensational attack on Mayor
- REVEALED: Where does your London borough rank on the happiness scale?
- Tube chat falls flat: Londoners unimpressed by badge campaign to get people talking to each other on public transport