Woman arrested after E-cigarette row in Sutton's St Nicholas Shopping Centre
A woman has been arrested after a row over electronic cigarettes erupted in a shopping centre.
The male victim, who owned an e-cigarette stall, reported to police he was punched in the face and pushed into a glass cabinet by a woman from a rival stall.
The St Nicholas Centre in Sutton
He also told police that during the incident the woman, alleged to have been working on an e-cigarette stall on the floor above, poured water on his laptop while leaning over the banister.
He has alleged it happened after a customer at the upstairs stall complained about an e-cigarette they had been sold.
The incident took place on Thursday, January 9, in the St Nicholas Centre, in Sutton High Street.
A 40-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of assault and causing criminal damage.
She has been bailed to return pending further enquiries.
- Firefighters to go on strike again over pensions dispute
- Mother of dead schoolgirl Ellie Butler charged with intent to pervert the course of justice
- Overall crime down in Sutton - but reports of rape and hate crime go up
- Severed finger found in North Cheam park
- Police probe 'head butt' on Carshalton footballer