A woman has been arrested after a row over electronic cigarettes erupted in a shopping centre.
The male victim, who owned an e-cigarette stall, reported to police he was punched in the face and pushed into a glass cabinet by a woman from a rival stall.
The St Nicholas Centre in Sutton
He also told police that during the incident the woman, alleged to have been working on an e-cigarette stall on the floor above, poured water on his laptop while leaning over the banister.
He has alleged it happened after a customer at the upstairs stall complained about an e-cigarette they had been sold.
The incident took place on Thursday, January 9, in the St Nicholas Centre, in Sutton High Street.
A 40-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of assault and causing criminal damage.
She has been bailed to return pending further enquiries.
- Strip Southern of its franchise after strike-hit railway scores lowest in customer satisfaction, union says
- Potholes could appear at 'unprecedented rate' in 2017: Send us photos of the current problems near you
- Update: Woman taken to hospital after 'head-on collision' closes A24 Epsom Road
- NOT GUILTY: Father-of-two cleared of raping 'drunk' woman
- Moment gunman opened fire on Tunisian beach killing 30 Brits including Morden couple shown to court