A woman has been arrested after a row over electronic cigarettes erupted in a shopping centre.
The male victim, who owned an e-cigarette stall, reported to police he was punched in the face and pushed into a glass cabinet by a woman from a rival stall.
The St Nicholas Centre in Sutton
He also told police that during the incident the woman, alleged to have been working on an e-cigarette stall on the floor above, poured water on his laptop while leaning over the banister.
He has alleged it happened after a customer at the upstairs stall complained about an e-cigarette they had been sold.
The incident took place on Thursday, January 9, in the St Nicholas Centre, in Sutton High Street.
A 40-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of assault and causing criminal damage.
She has been bailed to return pending further enquiries.
- Artist traces journey made by Surrey couple in mid 1930s
- Machine gun smuggling woman: 'London gangsters threatened to kill my gran'
- Man arrested over burglaries where 'gentleman burglar kissed victims goodbye'
- Delayed Boris backs life-sciences hub in Sutton as travel hold up pushes case for trams
- Imported Romanian rescue dogs need new homes this Christmas