A woman has been arrested after a row over electronic cigarettes erupted in a shopping centre.
The male victim, who owned an e-cigarette stall, reported to police he was punched in the face and pushed into a glass cabinet by a woman from a rival stall.
The St Nicholas Centre in Sutton
He also told police that during the incident the woman, alleged to have been working on an e-cigarette stall on the floor above, poured water on his laptop while leaning over the banister.
He has alleged it happened after a customer at the upstairs stall complained about an e-cigarette they had been sold.
The incident took place on Thursday, January 9, in the St Nicholas Centre, in Sutton High Street.
A 40-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of assault and causing criminal damage.
She has been bailed to return pending further enquiries.
- Fire destroys St Helier flat and leaves man requiring hospital treatment
- Motorcyclist "angrily berates" pedestrian in suspected hit and run
- Judge condemns Wandsworth Prison security after inmate imports machine guns from his cell
- Robins best Eagles in Surrey County Cup semi-final
- TARIFF-ying changes to Sutton's car parking prices