Police are appealing for help finding a 63-year-old Romanian tourist who was accidentally left on a train platform.
Vasile Belea was last seen at Stockwell underground station on Tuesday, January 14, at 6pm.
Mr Belea was travelling with his son, from Hackbridge in Sutton, to central London when they became parted on the Victoria-bound platform.
His son got on the train but the doors closed before Mr Belea could get on.
Mr Belea’s movements from there are unknown.
He had been staying at his son’s home in Hackbridge after arriving in the UK for the first time just before to Christmas.
PC Richard Owen, from Sutton police station, said Mr Belea had come over to enjoy Christmas with his son before returning to Russia at the end of January.
He is described as 6ft with grey hair. He was wearing blue jeans, a long dark black jacket and a black flat cap.
He has money and an Oyster card but was not carrying any medication for his arthritis. He has an iPhone but no SIM card so cannot be contacted.
If you see Mr Belea, please call police on 999. Alternatively, you can contact Missing People on 116 000.
- Brave seven-year-old inspires £100,000 cancer charity donation
- Police appeal for missing 14-year-old who disappeared a week ago
- Missing Carshalton man found safe and well by police
- WEATHER: Warm temperatures set to continue as summer comes to an end
- What's On: 10 reasons to go out this week in south London