Firefighters were called to a car fire in Belmont this morning.
It took them five minutes to tackle the blaze in a Chrysler Voyager in Hulverston Close which happened at about 12.10am.
They then waited for the police to arrive as the fire is suspected to have been started deliberately.
- Water stations, urinal bays and MP runners: The 2017 London Marathon in numbers
- Record number of runners to take on today's London Marathon
- Fly-tipping getting worse since new bin collections introduced, residents claim
- Five arrested and drugs seized in series of raids across Surrey
- Man with ‘distinctive Jesus tattoo’ wanted in connection with assault