Firefighters were called to a car fire in Belmont this morning.
It took them five minutes to tackle the blaze in a Chrysler Voyager in Hulverston Close which happened at about 12.10am.
They then waited for the police to arrive as the fire is suspected to have been started deliberately.
- Murder accused Ben Butler represents himself in court
- Mental health staff criticised after Croydon teenager killed by train at Wimbledon station
- Problems recruiting new prison officers is keeping empty jail unused, according to new report
- UPDATE: Man charged after drug cops smash in door during Carshalton dawn raid
- Ex-wife in grave trouble after "losing the plot"