Belmont car fire is treated as suspicious by police
Firefighters were called to a car fire in Belmont this morning.
It took them five minutes to tackle the blaze in a Chrysler Voyager in Hulverston Close which happened at about 12.10am.
They then waited for the police to arrive as the fire is suspected to have been started deliberately.
- Hackbridge songwriter Tony Power releases album with his pop heroes from the past fifty years
- View our full of table of this year's A-level results compared to 2013
- Worcester Park railway bridge looking miles better after a lick of paint
- Hackbridge lollipop lady allowed to stick around
- Missing 60-year-old Dr returns home safe and well
Comments are closed on this article.