Firefighters were called to a car fire in Belmont this morning.
It took them five minutes to tackle the blaze in a Chrysler Voyager in Hulverston Close which happened at about 12.10am.
They then waited for the police to arrive as the fire is suspected to have been started deliberately.
- Cheam songstress set to perform alongside Christina Perri
- Manhole fire outside St Helier Hospital forces road closures
- NHS workers out on strike again over 'fair pay'
- 15-year-old girl missing from Morden
- Students aim to have health app created as part of national competition