Firefighters were called to a car fire in Belmont this morning.
It took them five minutes to tackle the blaze in a Chrysler Voyager in Hulverston Close which happened at about 12.10am.
They then waited for the police to arrive as the fire is suspected to have been started deliberately.
- Children's centres budgets slashed by 14%
- Family devastated after heirlooms stolen and home bleached by burglars
- Life saving equipment for Sutton
- Heart of Hackbridge is 'not that bad' says new Facebook group
- Can you spot yourself? Sutton and Cheam Air Cadets from 1950 captured on canvas