Firefighters were called to a car fire in Belmont this morning.
It took them five minutes to tackle the blaze in a Chrysler Voyager in Hulverston Close which happened at about 12.10am.
They then waited for the police to arrive as the fire is suspected to have been started deliberately.
- Plan your tactics: Firms and staff urged to be flexible during Euro 2016
- Sutton judo teacher and former Olympian determined to return to work after losing leg in horror bus crash
- Man due in court after supermarket robbery
- Sutton Council appoints news mayor
- Stop cold calls with a text OR use our 11 funny ways to deal with them instead