Businesses reported huge success through networking scheme.
Work referrals worth an average of £20,000 a week, totalling £1m, were traded by members of Sutton’s BNI chapter, who meet Thursday’s at The Golf Centre, in Carshalton, during 2013.
Chapter Director, Tim Haigh, said: “BNI Sutton is one of the most successful groups of its kind in Surrey and members work hard for each other as the amount of business referred shows.
“With so much focus given to the struggling economy and the difficulties businesses face it’s great to be part of such a success story and shows what can be achieved if businesses work together.”
BNI Sutton has set its sights on beating its previous figure in the coming year.
For further information on BNI Sutton or to attend meetings email Tim Haigh: email@example.com
- Vets surgery given the go-ahead to open in empty Nonsuch Park lodge despite claims it "would destroy wildlife habitat"
- Tonnes of debris left in the road, but could Christmas card hold clue to the culprit?
- Hospital car parking charges set to rise as part of year of "unpopular decisions" at Epsom and St Helier
- Train strike back ON - dates set for two Network Rail walkouts after pay offer rejected
- Entity Allstars dancer from Worcester Park gets ready for Britain’s Got Talent final