Million pound success for Sutton networking scheme
Businesses reported huge success through networking scheme.
Work referrals worth an average of £20,000 a week, totalling £1m, were traded by members of Sutton’s BNI chapter, who meet Thursday’s at The Golf Centre, in Carshalton, during 2013.
Chapter Director, Tim Haigh, said: “BNI Sutton is one of the most successful groups of its kind in Surrey and members work hard for each other as the amount of business referred shows.
“With so much focus given to the struggling economy and the difficulties businesses face it’s great to be part of such a success story and shows what can be achieved if businesses work together.”
BNI Sutton has set its sights on beating its previous figure in the coming year.
For further information on BNI Sutton or to attend meetings email Tim Haigh: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Seven out of 10 happy with care at St Helier
- Kind-hearted Carshalton man's Easter egg giveaway triggers random acts of kindness all over the UK
- Snapper donates picture to St Helier Hospital after the original was stolen from a ward wall
- Avoid becoming an 'A&Easter'
- Businesses raise charity money with Great British Bake Off
Comments are closed on this article.