Businesses reported huge success through networking scheme.
Work referrals worth an average of £20,000 a week, totalling £1m, were traded by members of Sutton’s BNI chapter, who meet Thursday’s at The Golf Centre, in Carshalton, during 2013.
Chapter Director, Tim Haigh, said: “BNI Sutton is one of the most successful groups of its kind in Surrey and members work hard for each other as the amount of business referred shows.
“With so much focus given to the struggling economy and the difficulties businesses face it’s great to be part of such a success story and shows what can be achieved if businesses work together.”
BNI Sutton has set its sights on beating its previous figure in the coming year.
For further information on BNI Sutton or to attend meetings email Tim Haigh: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trial of alleged Carshalton sexual predator adjourned
- BIGGER THAN BREXIT: 11 other huge calls to reconsider if there's an EU referendum do-over
- Southern ranked worst rail company for passenger satisfaction
- Workers given written warnings for arriving late after using Southern trains, MPs claim
- Hopefuls for Carshalton Central by-election outline cases before polls