Four young women fined £80 each for fighting in a Carshalton street
Police cordoned off part of the road near the Circle roundabout in Carshalton after a fight broke out at 3.30pm on Friday, January 17.
Four women aged between 18 and 21 were arrested on suspicion of assault and public order offences.
They were taken to Sutton Police Station and were each issued with a fixed penalty notice of £80.
There were no reports of any significant injuries.
- Anonymous donor steps in with £40,000 gift to save Sutton charity
- Tenants move vote of no confidence in Sutton Housing Partnership
- Man charged with murder of six-year-old girl
- Teen girls end up in court after waging Facebook hate campaign against teachers
- Worcester Park councillor convicted for racially aggravated assault in train station pub
Comments are closed on this article.