Four young women fined £80 each for fighting in a Carshalton street

Sutton Guardian: A police cordon was set up near the Circle roundabout A police cordon was set up near the Circle roundabout

Four young women were arrested and fined £80 each for fighting in Carshalton.

Police cordoned off part of the road near the Circle roundabout in Carshalton after a fight broke out at 3.30pm on Friday, January 17.

Four women aged between 18 and 21 were arrested on suspicion of assault and public order offences.

They were taken to Sutton Police Station and were each issued with a fixed penalty notice of £80.

There were no reports of any significant injuries.

 

TODAY'S TOP SUTTON STORIES

Comments (5)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

4:22pm Tue 21 Jan 14

Hove Ex-Pat says...

Anyone running a book on how many actually pay the £80 FPN? I bet at least three fail to pay. They should have been tasered in the first place. I knew they would face no proper punishment.
Anyone running a book on how many actually pay the £80 FPN? I bet at least three fail to pay. They should have been tasered in the first place. I knew they would face no proper punishment. Hove Ex-Pat
  • Score: 0

5:48pm Tue 21 Jan 14

edstar says...

Hove Ex-Pat wrote:
Anyone running a book on how many actually pay the £80 FPN? I bet at least three fail to pay. They should have been tasered in the first place. I knew they would face no proper punishment.
the tax payer will pay for it via the benefits these wonderful women receive
[quote][p][bold]Hove Ex-Pat[/bold] wrote: Anyone running a book on how many actually pay the £80 FPN? I bet at least three fail to pay. They should have been tasered in the first place. I knew they would face no proper punishment.[/p][/quote]the tax payer will pay for it via the benefits these wonderful women receive edstar
  • Score: -1

10:15am Wed 22 Jan 14

Niki R says...

edstar wrote:
Hove Ex-Pat wrote:
Anyone running a book on how many actually pay the £80 FPN? I bet at least three fail to pay. They should have been tasered in the first place. I knew they would face no proper punishment.
the tax payer will pay for it via the benefits these wonderful women receive
Do you know hat they receive benefits then? For a fact? Or have you been listening to the hatemongers again?
[quote][p][bold]edstar[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Hove Ex-Pat[/bold] wrote: Anyone running a book on how many actually pay the £80 FPN? I bet at least three fail to pay. They should have been tasered in the first place. I knew they would face no proper punishment.[/p][/quote]the tax payer will pay for it via the benefits these wonderful women receive[/p][/quote]Do you know hat they receive benefits then? For a fact? Or have you been listening to the hatemongers again? Niki R
  • Score: 8

12:00pm Wed 22 Jan 14

edstar says...

Niki R wrote:
edstar wrote:
Hove Ex-Pat wrote:
Anyone running a book on how many actually pay the £80 FPN? I bet at least three fail to pay. They should have been tasered in the first place. I knew they would face no proper punishment.
the tax payer will pay for it via the benefits these wonderful women receive
Do you know hat they receive benefits then? For a fact? Or have you been listening to the hatemongers again?
Do you know for a fact that they dont receive benefits?

Anyway at 3:30 pm, i am at work and not on the streets fighting so i suspect that they are benefit claiments
[quote][p][bold]Niki R[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]edstar[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Hove Ex-Pat[/bold] wrote: Anyone running a book on how many actually pay the £80 FPN? I bet at least three fail to pay. They should have been tasered in the first place. I knew they would face no proper punishment.[/p][/quote]the tax payer will pay for it via the benefits these wonderful women receive[/p][/quote]Do you know hat they receive benefits then? For a fact? Or have you been listening to the hatemongers again?[/p][/quote]Do you know for a fact that they dont receive benefits? Anyway at 3:30 pm, i am at work and not on the streets fighting so i suspect that they are benefit claiments edstar
  • Score: -3

8:52am Thu 23 Jan 14

Niki R says...

edstar wrote:
Niki R wrote:
edstar wrote:
Hove Ex-Pat wrote:
Anyone running a book on how many actually pay the £80 FPN? I bet at least three fail to pay. They should have been tasered in the first place. I knew they would face no proper punishment.
the tax payer will pay for it via the benefits these wonderful women receive
Do you know hat they receive benefits then? For a fact? Or have you been listening to the hatemongers again?
Do you know for a fact that they dont receive benefits?

Anyway at 3:30 pm, i am at work and not on the streets fighting so i suspect that they are benefit claiments
I wasn't the one making sweeping statements.

And ever heard of shift workers, part time workers or students?
[quote][p][bold]edstar[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Niki R[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]edstar[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Hove Ex-Pat[/bold] wrote: Anyone running a book on how many actually pay the £80 FPN? I bet at least three fail to pay. They should have been tasered in the first place. I knew they would face no proper punishment.[/p][/quote]the tax payer will pay for it via the benefits these wonderful women receive[/p][/quote]Do you know hat they receive benefits then? For a fact? Or have you been listening to the hatemongers again?[/p][/quote]Do you know for a fact that they dont receive benefits? Anyway at 3:30 pm, i am at work and not on the streets fighting so i suspect that they are benefit claiments[/p][/quote]I wasn't the one making sweeping statements. And ever heard of shift workers, part time workers or students? Niki R
  • Score: 2

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree