Four young women fined £80 each for fighting in a Carshalton street
Police cordoned off part of the road near the Circle roundabout in Carshalton after a fight broke out at 3.30pm on Friday, January 17.
Four women aged between 18 and 21 were arrested on suspicion of assault and public order offences.
They were taken to Sutton Police Station and were each issued with a fixed penalty notice of £80.
There were no reports of any significant injuries.
- Avoid becoming an 'A&Easter'
- Businesses raise charity money with Great British Bake Off
- Teenager from Sutton named Young Person of the Year for helping youngsters cope with issues
- Drama as police stop traffic in Carshalton to rescue a family - of ducks.
- Epsom and St Helier hospitals "working hard" to achieve clinical standards for London
Comments are closed on this article.