Four young women fined £80 each for fighting in a Carshalton street
Police cordoned off part of the road near the Circle roundabout in Carshalton after a fight broke out at 3.30pm on Friday, January 17.
Four women aged between 18 and 21 were arrested on suspicion of assault and public order offences.
They were taken to Sutton Police Station and were each issued with a fixed penalty notice of £80.
There were no reports of any significant injuries.
- Firefighters to go on strike again over pensions dispute
- Mother of dead schoolgirl Ellie Butler charged with intent to pervert the course of justice
- Overall crime down in Sutton - but reports of rape and hate crime go up
- Severed finger found in North Cheam park
- Police probe 'head butt' on Carshalton footballer
Comments are closed on this article.