Green-fingered volunteers did not let the cold weather stop them getting out and helping at a community allotment on Monday.
Every week volunteers help by planting seeds and harvesting produce at Carshalton Community Allotment in Colston Avenue.
The allotment, which is run by environment organisation EcoLocal, grows food for the local community. Simon Honey, project worker, said: "We are already sowing seeds and there’s still produce to harvest and take home.
"It’s a friendly group here. People often come along to garden in company of others – it’s free and it’s a very sociable activity, we all enjoy a chat and a cup of tea! We have all kind of things for people to do and all skill levels are welcome"
The allotment opens for volunteers from 1pm to 3pm on Mondays and 10.30am to 1pm on Fridays.
- GALLERY: Your photos of Storm Doris chaos
- 'They have no shame': Sutton Lib Dems accused of using U’s cup success to collect fans’ data
- Doris Day travel disruptions: Here’s where to avoid
- UPDATE: Missing puppy farm rescue dog from Sutton found after 10 days on the streets
- Sex survey shows how much action south London couples are getting each month