A group promoting the interests of elderly people in Sutton have been quizzing transport bosses.
The future of the Freedom Pass was just one of the concerns raised at the monthly meeting of Sutton Seniors’ Forum on Friday, January 17.
Caroline Pidgeon Lib Dem leader on the London Assembly sits next to the Mayor of Sutton Sean Brennan
The event at the Thomas Wall Centre, in Benhill Road, Sutton, gave Sutton Seniors the chance to question representatives from Transport for London, local rail networks and bus companies.
- Police search for missing Sutton man
- Rail fare hike arrives on time unlike many trains
- Richmond by-election reaction: Brake no longer Olney Lib Dem in the city
- Southern rail passengers compensated four weeks' travel over operator's 'poor performance'
- Advice to 'drink plenty of water' when you’re unwell could actually be bad for you, doctors warn