A group promoting the interests of elderly people in Sutton have been quizzing transport bosses.
The future of the Freedom Pass was just one of the concerns raised at the monthly meeting of Sutton Seniors’ Forum on Friday, January 17.
Caroline Pidgeon Lib Dem leader on the London Assembly sits next to the Mayor of Sutton Sean Brennan
The event at the Thomas Wall Centre, in Benhill Road, Sutton, gave Sutton Seniors the chance to question representatives from Transport for London, local rail networks and bus companies.
- EXPLAINED: The new 105 phone number and what else you should do in a power cut
- Police searching for missing woman in Michael Jackson t-shirt
- 'Long term future' of nurseries could be at risk from proposed flat-rate funding, London Councils warns
- Pregnant woman injured in Worcester Park crash
- Hundreds of passengers donate to fund for judicial review of Government's handling of Southern rail franchise