A group promoting the interests of elderly people in Sutton have been quizzing transport bosses.
The future of the Freedom Pass was just one of the concerns raised at the monthly meeting of Sutton Seniors’ Forum on Friday, January 17.
Caroline Pidgeon Lib Dem leader on the London Assembly sits next to the Mayor of Sutton Sean Brennan
The event at the Thomas Wall Centre, in Benhill Road, Sutton, gave Sutton Seniors the chance to question representatives from Transport for London, local rail networks and bus companies.
- Sutton man, 32, dies after being pushed from boat by friend in 'prank gone wrong' during stag party
- Road closed due to 'police incident'
- WATCH: Can you spot the crime? Video shows devious bank machine scam sweeping UK
- Police hunt man who attacked parent at children's football match with set of keys
- Govia Thameslink rail workers to ballot for industrial action over ticket office closure dispute