A group promoting the interests of elderly people in Sutton have been quizzing transport bosses.
The future of the Freedom Pass was just one of the concerns raised at the monthly meeting of Sutton Seniors’ Forum on Friday, January 17.
Caroline Pidgeon Lib Dem leader on the London Assembly sits next to the Mayor of Sutton Sean Brennan
The event at the Thomas Wall Centre, in Benhill Road, Sutton, gave Sutton Seniors the chance to question representatives from Transport for London, local rail networks and bus companies.
- Chimney fire at Sutton home extinguished after two hours
- Care home could be demolished and replaced with new complex almost double in size
- Vets surgery given the go-ahead to open in empty Nonsuch Park lodge despite claims it "would destroy wildlife habitat"
- Tonnes of debris left in the road, but could Christmas card hold clue to the culprit?
- Hospital car parking charges set to rise as part of year of "unpopular decisions" at Epsom and St Helier