A group promoting the interests of elderly people in Sutton have been quizzing transport bosses.
The future of the Freedom Pass was just one of the concerns raised at the monthly meeting of Sutton Seniors’ Forum on Friday, January 17.
Caroline Pidgeon Lib Dem leader on the London Assembly sits next to the Mayor of Sutton Sean Brennan
The event at the Thomas Wall Centre, in Benhill Road, Sutton, gave Sutton Seniors the chance to question representatives from Transport for London, local rail networks and bus companies.
- Toxic air warnings issued across south London as pollution levels hit 'red alert' once again
- 12-year-old girl afraid to leave home following horrific sexual assault in Carshalton
- Morden couple 'didn't stand a chance' in Tunisia terror attack, inquest hears
- 'Pupils put at risk daily': Concerns remain as school continues wait for road safety signs
- Chelsea pay tribute to ‘popular’ Wallington man killed following attack outside his home