A much-loved grandmother celebrated her 101st birthday.
Despite her grand old age Nancy Weston, from Worcester Park, sees the hairdresser regularly, goes to bingo each week and always makes sure she always looks her finest.
Manager of Nancy's home Maria Beasley shares a drink with her
Mrs Weston has been a regular feature in the Sutton Guardian since her 99th birthday when she was dubbed Sutton’s oldest drinker as she was partial to a glass of sherry.
Her 100th year has been a challenge after she lost her only son Brian who she called ‘her prince’ because he was born in a castle during the evacuation in the Second World War.
Her daughter Kim Dickerson said: “She continues to give happiness and love to all her family, five daughters, 13 grandchildren and 16 great grandchildren and knows the birthdays of all. She never misses a single one.”
- What to do if you've got an Ikea chest of drawers that isn't fixed to the wall
- Extra-large coffin of helicopter crash victim inspires sister to shed eight stone
- I knew Ben Butler would kill daughter Ellie, says ex-girlfriend
- Sadiq Khan demands more devolution for London in Brexit aftermath
- WEATHER: South London and north Surrey set for another day of underwhelming weather