Friends of Rose Hill Park East and Greenshaw Woods group wanted to protect popular park
Neighbours are being encouraged to get together and spruce up an area of parkland and woods by St Helier Hospital.
Sutton Council and the Safer Sutton parks police team are inviting people to go to a public meeting with the aim of setting up a Friends of Rose Hill Park East and Greenshaw Woods group.
The group's members will be able to work with the council to address concerns in the park and suggest improvements. The idea was first raised at a Rosehill Park East local committee meeting last year.
The meeting will take place at Greenshaw High School in Grennell Road, Sutton, on Tuesday, February 4 from 7pm.
- Listen to the mind-bendingly experimental Soap Company
- Neighbours threaten to sue Morrison's in Sutton over car park noise
- Sutton war hero's watch unearthed encrusted in mud from the Somme 100 years after the First World War
- ASBO for 18-year-old who verbally abused shopkeeper
- VIDEO: Freerunners flip Sutton on its head
Comments are closed on this article.