Neighbours are being encouraged to get together and spruce up an area of parkland and woods by St Helier Hospital.
Sutton Council and the Safer Sutton parks police team are inviting people to go to a public meeting with the aim of setting up a Friends of Rose Hill Park East and Greenshaw Woods group.
The group's members will be able to work with the council to address concerns in the park and suggest improvements. The idea was first raised at a Rosehill Park East local committee meeting last year.
The meeting will take place at Greenshaw High School in Grennell Road, Sutton, on Tuesday, February 4 from 7pm.
- Sewage stench means disabled man unable to eat in his own home
- Teenager punched after two families row in Asda gravy aisle
- Neglect arrest after screaming baby left in car while childminder shopped at Tesco in Sutton
- Meet the Wallington postie named after a Rabid sea snail
- 'Caring and friendly' Croydon teenager dies hours after supporting friend over father's death