Neighbours are being encouraged to get together and spruce up an area of parkland and woods by St Helier Hospital.
Sutton Council and the Safer Sutton parks police team are inviting people to go to a public meeting with the aim of setting up a Friends of Rose Hill Park East and Greenshaw Woods group.
The group's members will be able to work with the council to address concerns in the park and suggest improvements. The idea was first raised at a Rosehill Park East local committee meeting last year.
The meeting will take place at Greenshaw High School in Grennell Road, Sutton, on Tuesday, February 4 from 7pm.
- VIDEO: Stolen luxury cars from London and Surrey found stuffed inside crates to be shipped overseas
- Popular student stepped in front of breakdown truck, inquest hears
- St Nicholas Way reopened after sewer collapse closure
- BBC Teen Award for Sutton teenager
- VIDEO: 'Slippery tracks' disrupt trains across south London in aftermath of Hurricane Gonzalo