Neighbours are being encouraged to get together and spruce up an area of parkland and woods by St Helier Hospital.
Sutton Council and the Safer Sutton parks police team are inviting people to go to a public meeting with the aim of setting up a Friends of Rose Hill Park East and Greenshaw Woods group.
The group's members will be able to work with the council to address concerns in the park and suggest improvements. The idea was first raised at a Rosehill Park East local committee meeting last year.
The meeting will take place at Greenshaw High School in Grennell Road, Sutton, on Tuesday, February 4 from 7pm.
- As it happened: Sutton United's magnificent FA Cup run comes to an end
- Man dies after falling from four-storey car park in Sutton town centre
- Incomplete Oyster journeys cost commuters £53 million last year: Where does your station rank?
- Wenger admits U’s 3G pitch is a concern ahead of FA Cup tie
- Minicab driver fined £110 after parking outside his own house - when he was trying not to block road