Neighbours are being encouraged to get together and spruce up an area of parkland and woods by St Helier Hospital.
Sutton Council and the Safer Sutton parks police team are inviting people to go to a public meeting with the aim of setting up a Friends of Rose Hill Park East and Greenshaw Woods group.
The group's members will be able to work with the council to address concerns in the park and suggest improvements. The idea was first raised at a Rosehill Park East local committee meeting last year.
The meeting will take place at Greenshaw High School in Grennell Road, Sutton, on Tuesday, February 4 from 7pm.
- CCTV image released after £250 "taps fraud"
- Considerably richer than you: the south London and Surrey links of Britain's millionaires
- Gary Glitter 'protected by tobacco guards' inside High Down prison
- After depression awareness week, what are the top 10 signs you need to watch out for?
- Care home worker denies seven year campaign of sexual assaults