Neighbours are being encouraged to get together and spruce up an area of parkland and woods by St Helier Hospital.
Sutton Council and the Safer Sutton parks police team are inviting people to go to a public meeting with the aim of setting up a Friends of Rose Hill Park East and Greenshaw Woods group.
The group's members will be able to work with the council to address concerns in the park and suggest improvements. The idea was first raised at a Rosehill Park East local committee meeting last year.
The meeting will take place at Greenshaw High School in Grennell Road, Sutton, on Tuesday, February 4 from 7pm.
- Severe weather warning issued for London
- Scheme to tackle toxic air pollution to be rolled out in Sutton and Croydon
- Sutton pupils run one mile a day to improve concentration
- 'It's just your worst nightmare': Daughter of Morden couple killed in Tunisia terror attack pays tribute to parents
- Speeding laws are changing - and the punishments are about to get tougher