People in Sutton value pints over parks according to new research.
People looking for a home in Sutton place more importance on whether it is near a good pub than whether it is near to a park, according to research from kitchen specialists Hygena.
Apparently more than half of people looking at houses in the borough say they would be willing to compromise the layout and space in their house if it is near a trendy boozer.
The research also shows only just over a third of people trust estate agents while many people prefer to rely on social media and their friends' knowledge when trying to research an area.
- Fire fighters come out in force for training exercise at Sutton Hospital
- Lawn and order: Picnickers fight back at moves to block use of public gardens
- Sutton man charged with House of Commons outburst after marbles were thrown toward MPs
- Primary school headteacher paid more than £200,000 a year
- Vicar charged with sex and child cruelty offences after investigation into 'spanking'