People in Sutton prefer pints to parks
People in Sutton value pints over parks according to new research.
People looking for a home in Sutton place more importance on whether it is near a good pub than whether it is near to a park, according to research from kitchen specialists Hygena.
Apparently more than half of people looking at houses in the borough say they would be willing to compromise the layout and space in their house if it is near a trendy boozer.
The research also shows only just over a third of people trust estate agents while many people prefer to rely on social media and their friends' knowledge when trying to research an area.
- Thicket Road bin fire latest in a spate said firefighters
- Thomas Cook in Wallington robbed at knifepoint for second time since August
- Health bosses refuse to support mental health trust's foundation trust application
- Carshalton teens get MP's backing for campaign to lower voting age
- Police called in to resolve bus fare dispute
Comments are closed on this article.