People in Sutton value pints over parks according to new research.
People looking for a home in Sutton place more importance on whether it is near a good pub than whether it is near to a park, according to research from kitchen specialists Hygena.
Apparently more than half of people looking at houses in the borough say they would be willing to compromise the layout and space in their house if it is near a trendy boozer.
The research also shows only just over a third of people trust estate agents while many people prefer to rely on social media and their friends' knowledge when trying to research an area.
- Man charged with raping 15-year-old girl in Grove Park Carshalton and two other offences
- Restorative justice champions Vi and Ray Donovan: "It must always be about the victims"
- Children join hands for 150th anniversary of St Dunstan's Church in Cheam
- Second man arrested over rape of schoolgirl in Carshalton playground
- Former prisons minister issues warning after 11 prisoners cleared of mutiny