People in Sutton value pints over parks according to new research.
People looking for a home in Sutton place more importance on whether it is near a good pub than whether it is near to a park, according to research from kitchen specialists Hygena.
Apparently more than half of people looking at houses in the borough say they would be willing to compromise the layout and space in their house if it is near a trendy boozer.
The research also shows only just over a third of people trust estate agents while many people prefer to rely on social media and their friends' knowledge when trying to research an area.
- Sutton Council agreed £18m property deal with firm linked to global corruption investigation
- Road sweeper kicks down door over fears woman trapped in Carshalton house fire
- Bell End and Brown Willy named UK's rudest place names - but does anywhere here make the top 10?
- Police issue warning over cash machines rigged by thieves
- Schoolboy found hanged in family home had interest in internet 'choking game'