People in Sutton value pints over parks according to new research.
People looking for a home in Sutton place more importance on whether it is near a good pub than whether it is near to a park, according to research from kitchen specialists Hygena.
Apparently more than half of people looking at houses in the borough say they would be willing to compromise the layout and space in their house if it is near a trendy boozer.
The research also shows only just over a third of people trust estate agents while many people prefer to rely on social media and their friends' knowledge when trying to research an area.
- Royal Marsden Hospital treatment takes on another dimension
- Inmate on trial for 'masterminding Scorpion machine gun-running ring' from his prison cell
- Beddington incinerator battle boils over to a higher court
- Anti-dome campaigners rally before meeting to decide fate of school's plans
- Devonshire Primary School support staff given a surprise thank you from pupils