Sutton Music Service will benefit from a cash injection from the Mayor’s Music Fund.
The group along with Hounslow Music Service and the Philharmonia Ochestra will be able to address the difficulty they have found in getting high quality string ensemble playing across the boroughs by creating a string chamber orchestra for students Grade 6.
It is all part of a £90,000 investment which will benefit approximately 2,000 aspiring young musicians.
- Sutton nursing home put in special measures following ‘inadequate’ rating by adult social care watchdog
- New quid on the block: Round pounds on way out with new coin arriving tomorrow
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Emaciated' dog dumped on streets of Sutton
- Car tax rules are changing this week and you could be paying more: Here's what you need to know
- South West Trains to be part-run by Chinese firm in shock Government announcement