The judging for this year's Sutton Community Awards has taken place.
A panel of judges, made up of Sutton Guardian editor Matthew Watts, Councillor Ruth Dombey, leader of Sutton Council, Victoria Lawson, head of the chief executive of Sutton Council's office and Susanna Bennett, chief executive of Sutton Centre for the Voluntary Sector, ran the rule over the entries in the four categories on Monday evening.
The winners have now been chosen but will not be revealed awards are presented next month.
Coun Dombey said: "We have had an extremely high calibre of entries for this year’s Sutton Community Awards, demonstrating the outstanding contribution that people living, working and volunteering in Sutton are making to our community.
"Judging was tough, and I would like to congratulate everyone who was nominated."
- Judge's secret ruling on Ellie Butler murder should be made public, appeals court rules
- Police launch appeal to find 20-year-old man who disappeared without his medication
- Primary school pupil 'a broken little boy' after being assaulted by member of staff
- Missing boy, 15, found at friends house after two weeks
- This is what the 'Waitrose effect' can do to the value of your home