The judging for this year's Sutton Community Awards has taken place.
A panel of judges, made up of Sutton Guardian editor Matthew Watts, Councillor Ruth Dombey, leader of Sutton Council, Victoria Lawson, head of the chief executive of Sutton Council's office and Susanna Bennett, chief executive of Sutton Centre for the Voluntary Sector, ran the rule over the entries in the four categories on Monday evening.
The winners have now been chosen but will not be revealed awards are presented next month.
Coun Dombey said: "We have had an extremely high calibre of entries for this year’s Sutton Community Awards, demonstrating the outstanding contribution that people living, working and volunteering in Sutton are making to our community.
"Judging was tough, and I would like to congratulate everyone who was nominated."
- Man rushed to hospital after motorbike and car collide in Worcester Park
- High Street pub to hold fundraiser for regular punter's sister suffering with Multiple Sclerosis
- South Londoners making most of new hopper bus fare - especially these two routes
- Former Sutton councillor charged with theft of thousands of pounds
- Police's Halloween and Bonfire Night crime crackdown begins with warning to yobs