The judging for this year's Sutton Community Awards has taken place.
A panel of judges, made up of Sutton Guardian editor Matthew Watts, Councillor Ruth Dombey, leader of Sutton Council, Victoria Lawson, head of the chief executive of Sutton Council's office and Susanna Bennett, chief executive of Sutton Centre for the Voluntary Sector, ran the rule over the entries in the four categories on Monday evening.
The winners have now been chosen but will not be revealed awards are presented next month.
Coun Dombey said: "We have had an extremely high calibre of entries for this year’s Sutton Community Awards, demonstrating the outstanding contribution that people living, working and volunteering in Sutton are making to our community.
"Judging was tough, and I would like to congratulate everyone who was nominated."
- Sharp increase in council fines for parents whose children missed school
- Pensioner died after St Helier Hospital staff inserted feeding tube into lung in 'gross failure'
- 'Inexcusable, reprehensible and shameful': Sutton Council condemns Lib Dem who defrauded charity with forged cheques
- Children 'too afraid to go outside' after 4x4 ploughs through fence and lands inches away from house
- Stations to shut this bank holiday weekend for major engineering works