The judging for this year's Sutton Community Awards has taken place.
A panel of judges, made up of Sutton Guardian editor Matthew Watts, Councillor Ruth Dombey, leader of Sutton Council, Victoria Lawson, head of the chief executive of Sutton Council's office and Susanna Bennett, chief executive of Sutton Centre for the Voluntary Sector, ran the rule over the entries in the four categories on Monday evening.
The winners have now been chosen but will not be revealed awards are presented next month.
Coun Dombey said: "We have had an extremely high calibre of entries for this year’s Sutton Community Awards, demonstrating the outstanding contribution that people living, working and volunteering in Sutton are making to our community.
"Judging was tough, and I would like to congratulate everyone who was nominated."
- "Priceless" heirlooms stolen by smash and grab burglars in Beddington
- Road rage: have you been caught out by these temporary traffic lights getting stuck on red?
- Grass pile self-ignites on edge of nature reserve and school playing fields
- Empty cannabis factory burst into flames after unwitting engineer reconnected power supply
- Bomb scare: World War II hand grenade handed into Sutton police station