Pupils from Wilson’s boy’s grammar school have been leaping over fire, diving into freezing water and battling through mud all in the name of charity.
A team of 54 pupils, teachers and Old Wilsonians took part in the Tough Guy challenge on Sunday, January 24, in Wolverhampton.
They battled through a 15km run and assault course to raise tens of thousands of pounds for the Sutton and Croydon MS Therapy Centre.
- Neighbours pay tribute to south London pensioner who was fifth person to die after Westminster terror attack
- 'It's important to stand together': Ahmadiyya Muslims show support for victims of Westminster terror attack
- Watch: Driver caught on camera repeatedly ramming into car in Wallington
- Drug that reverses ageing may be available to buy in three years
- You're wheelie stupid: 'Idiot' kids getting high off fumes from burning bins