Pupils from Wilson’s boy’s grammar school have been leaping over fire, diving into freezing water and battling through mud all in the name of charity.
A team of 54 pupils, teachers and Old Wilsonians took part in the Tough Guy challenge on Sunday, January 24, in Wolverhampton.
They battled through a 15km run and assault course to raise tens of thousands of pounds for the Sutton and Croydon MS Therapy Centre.
- Friday's flooding still causing disruption on Thameslink services through Sutton
- 'Extremely prolific' burglar jailed after eagle-eyed PC ended his south London and Surrey burglary spree
- Dead body found near The Grange pub in London Road, Wallington
- Meeting to be held on Transatlantic Trade & Investment Partnership
- Family and friends take on Marsden March in mum's memory