Pupils from Wilson’s boy’s grammar school have been leaping over fire, diving into freezing water and battling through mud all in the name of charity.
A team of 54 pupils, teachers and Old Wilsonians took part in the Tough Guy challenge on Sunday, January 24, in Wolverhampton.
They battled through a 15km run and assault course to raise tens of thousands of pounds for the Sutton and Croydon MS Therapy Centre.
- Two cars crash in Wallington
- This is why your Southern and Thameslink trains are delayed this morning
- ‘Rubbish dip’: Woman kept trash bags in bath after collectors failed to take her garbage for three weeks
- Man jailed for ‘vile abuse’ hurled at a transgender woman at a supermarket
- This North Cheam eyesore is going nowhere after plans for 88 flats were knocked back