Pupils from Wilson’s boy’s grammar school have been leaping over fire, diving into freezing water and battling through mud all in the name of charity.
A team of 54 pupils, teachers and Old Wilsonians took part in the Tough Guy challenge on Sunday, January 24, in Wolverhampton.
They battled through a 15km run and assault course to raise tens of thousands of pounds for the Sutton and Croydon MS Therapy Centre.
- What to do if you've got an Ikea chest of drawers that isn't fixed to the wall
- Extra-large coffin of helicopter crash victim inspires sister to shed eight stone
- I knew Ben Butler would kill daughter Ellie, says ex-girlfriend
- Sadiq Khan demands more devolution for London in Brexit aftermath
- WEATHER: South London and north Surrey set for another day of underwhelming weather