Pupils from Wilson’s boy’s grammar school have been leaping over fire, diving into freezing water and battling through mud all in the name of charity.
A team of 54 pupils, teachers and Old Wilsonians took part in the Tough Guy challenge on Sunday, January 24, in Wolverhampton.
They battled through a 15km run and assault course to raise tens of thousands of pounds for the Sutton and Croydon MS Therapy Centre.
- Murder of six-year-old Ellie Butler warrants public inquiry, says coroner
- Commuter hell: See if you're travelling to work on one of the most overcrowded trains in the country
- RMT rail union announces five-day train strike in dispute with Southern
- Immigration arrests at Byron burger restaurants across London
- Police search River Wandle for guns after cars stopped by armed police