Pupils from Wilson’s boy’s grammar school have been leaping over fire, diving into freezing water and battling through mud all in the name of charity.
A team of 54 pupils, teachers and Old Wilsonians took part in the Tough Guy challenge on Sunday, January 24, in Wolverhampton.
They battled through a 15km run and assault course to raise tens of thousands of pounds for the Sutton and Croydon MS Therapy Centre.
- Night bus drivers treat infected fox with medicinal jam sandwiches
- Sutton shop owner named Britain's best pharmacist
- Hunt on for 'gentleman' burglar who kisses his victims goodbye
- Roundshaw estate Christmas party raises hundreds for St Raphael's Hospice in Sutton
- VIDEO: The super-fast Royal Mail robot forced to read your messy Christmas card handwriting - including the red envelopes