Pupils from Wilson’s boy’s grammar school have been leaping over fire, diving into freezing water and battling through mud all in the name of charity.
A team of 54 pupils, teachers and Old Wilsonians took part in the Tough Guy challenge on Sunday, January 24, in Wolverhampton.
They battled through a 15km run and assault course to raise tens of thousands of pounds for the Sutton and Croydon MS Therapy Centre.
- French folk dancers from Sutton's twin town give traditional performance in town centre
- Sutton and District Synagogue welcome new Rabbi
- Men attempt to abduct 10-year-old girl outside primary school in Sutton
- Charity for disabled people forced to close its doors amid Government funding cuts
- VIDEO: Car wash worker caught red-handed pressure washing litter onto roadside