Pupils from Wilson’s boy’s grammar school have been leaping over fire, diving into freezing water and battling through mud all in the name of charity.
A team of 54 pupils, teachers and Old Wilsonians took part in the Tough Guy challenge on Sunday, January 24, in Wolverhampton.
They battled through a 15km run and assault course to raise tens of thousands of pounds for the Sutton and Croydon MS Therapy Centre.
- Police search for missing Sutton man
- Rail fare hike arrives on time unlike many trains
- Richmond by-election reaction: Brake no longer Olney Lib Dem in the city
- Southern rail passengers compensated four weeks' travel over operator's 'poor performance'
- Advice to 'drink plenty of water' when you’re unwell could actually be bad for you, doctors warn