Pupils from Wilson’s boy’s grammar school have been leaping over fire, diving into freezing water and battling through mud all in the name of charity.
A team of 54 pupils, teachers and Old Wilsonians took part in the Tough Guy challenge on Sunday, January 24, in Wolverhampton.
They battled through a 15km run and assault course to raise tens of thousands of pounds for the Sutton and Croydon MS Therapy Centre.
- Man's shock as drone crash-lands in his garden
- Debenhams in Sutton High Street closed for filming of 2014 Christmas advert
- Man rescues woman being sexually assaulted in shop doorway
- Train faults lead to disruption to rush hour commuters on First Capital Connect services
- Top detective given rare award for bringing violent professional criminal to justice