Pupils from Wilson’s boy’s grammar school have been leaping over fire, diving into freezing water and battling through mud all in the name of charity.
A team of 54 pupils, teachers and Old Wilsonians took part in the Tough Guy challenge on Sunday, January 24, in Wolverhampton.
They battled through a 15km run and assault course to raise tens of thousands of pounds for the Sutton and Croydon MS Therapy Centre.
- Ben Butler trial: Ellie Butler's mother admits lying about her death 'to protect an innocent man'
- Firefighters hand out sandbags to homes at risk of flooding after heavy rainfall
- 'Grave concerns' for boy missing with mother for a year as High Court judge issues appeal
- Britain's Got Talent: Wayne Woodward makes it through to Saturday's final
- Truly stunning - 24 of Tim Peake's most amazing photos from space