Pupils from Wilson’s boy’s grammar school have been leaping over fire, diving into freezing water and battling through mud all in the name of charity.
A team of 54 pupils, teachers and Old Wilsonians took part in the Tough Guy challenge on Sunday, January 24, in Wolverhampton.
They battled through a 15km run and assault course to raise tens of thousands of pounds for the Sutton and Croydon MS Therapy Centre.
- Brave seven-year-old inspires £100,000 cancer charity donation
- Police appeal for missing 14-year-old who disappeared a week ago
- Missing Carshalton man found safe and well by police
- WEATHER: Warm temperatures set to continue as summer comes to an end
- What's On: 10 reasons to go out this week in south London