Pupils from Wilson’s boy’s grammar school have been leaping over fire, diving into freezing water and battling through mud all in the name of charity.
A team of 54 pupils, teachers and Old Wilsonians took part in the Tough Guy challenge on Sunday, January 24, in Wolverhampton.
They battled through a 15km run and assault course to raise tens of thousands of pounds for the Sutton and Croydon MS Therapy Centre.
- Man who raped 5-year-old Sutton girl jailed for 13 years
- School alert sent to parents after girl was approached by man in Wallington
- New database to 'name and shame' dodgy landlords
- Carshalton school to become academy after being given failing grade by Ofsted
- The Cock and Bull in Sutton gets a stunning makeover