An elderly woman has been taken to hospital with head an arm injuries following a car crash in North Cheam this morning.
Emergency services were called to a collision between two cars in London Road near the junction with Courtenay Road at 5.54am.
An elderly woman has been taken to hospital by ambulance for treatment.
A stretch of the road was closed for around an hour while police and paramedics were on the scene but has since reopened.
- London’s burning: Free events to mark 350 years since the Great Fire of London
- Hospital death of childcare worker 'not a result of medical negligence'
- Fate of Sutton theatres set to become clear as administrators set deadline for buyers
- GCSE results day in Croydon and Sutton
- Missing teenager found safe and well - after just 19 minutes