An elderly woman has been taken to hospital with head an arm injuries following a car crash in North Cheam this morning.
Emergency services were called to a collision between two cars in London Road near the junction with Courtenay Road at 5.54am.
An elderly woman has been taken to hospital by ambulance for treatment.
A stretch of the road was closed for around an hour while police and paramedics were on the scene but has since reopened.
- 'World-class' London Cancer Hub moves a step closer as councillors approve provisional plans
- National Front campaigner from Sutton to contest seat of murdered Labour MP Jo Cox
- Sadiq Khan 'forced out Met commissioner in show of power,' claims London Assembly member in sensational attack on Mayor
- REVEALED: Where does your London borough rank on the happiness scale?
- Tube chat falls flat: Londoners unimpressed by badge campaign to get people talking to each other on public transport