An elderly woman has been taken to hospital with head an arm injuries following a car crash in North Cheam this morning.
Emergency services were called to a collision between two cars in London Road near the junction with Courtenay Road at 5.54am.
An elderly woman has been taken to hospital by ambulance for treatment.
A stretch of the road was closed for around an hour while police and paramedics were on the scene but has since reopened.
- Police given more time to question south London teenagers arrested on suspicion of terror offences
- TUBE STRIKE: Twitter reacts
- POLL: More than half of Londoners admit to dipping their wick in the office goods. Have you?
- Sutton United reserve goalkeeper resigns over betting scandal
- Updated: Sutton United goalkeeper Wayne Shaw to be investigated by Gambling Commission over 'pie-eating stunt'