An elderly woman has been taken to hospital with head an arm injuries following a car crash in North Cheam this morning.
Emergency services were called to a collision between two cars in London Road near the junction with Courtenay Road at 5.54am.
An elderly woman has been taken to hospital by ambulance for treatment.
A stretch of the road was closed for around an hour while police and paramedics were on the scene but has since reopened.
- As it happened: all the action from Anthony Joshua's world title fight at The O2
- Would you live in an independent London city-state under President Sadiq Khan? 'Londependence' petition passes 110,000 signatures
- Mayor Sadiq Khan to London's EU migrants: 'You are welcome here'
- EU referendum voters queued for "hours" waiting for Sutton Council to fix technical glitch
- EU Referendum 2016: As Britain votes to leave, how did your borough vote in south west London and north Surrey?