An elderly woman has been taken to hospital with head an arm injuries following a car crash in North Cheam this morning.
Emergency services were called to a collision between two cars in London Road near the junction with Courtenay Road at 5.54am.
An elderly woman has been taken to hospital by ambulance for treatment.
A stretch of the road was closed for around an hour while police and paramedics were on the scene but has since reopened.
- Sutton and Croydon's best and worst-performing schools revealed
- ‘I don’t think I’ll get a US visa’: Sutton MP has no regrets saying he would roast Donald Trump
- Woolly Hat Day 2017: We want photos of you in your favourite cosy headgear
- Two wanted in connection to burglary and series of thefts
- REVEALED: Which companies do you think are keeping their customers most satisfied?