Elderly woman suffers head injury in North Cheam car smash
An elderly woman has been taken to hospital with head an arm injuries following a car crash in North Cheam this morning.
Emergency services were called to a collision between two cars in London Road near the junction with Courtenay Road at 5.54am.
An elderly woman has been taken to hospital by ambulance for treatment.
A stretch of the road was closed for around an hour while police and paramedics were on the scene but has since reopened.
- Firefighters to go on strike again over pensions dispute
- Mother of dead schoolgirl Ellie Butler charged with intent to pervert the course of justice
- Overall crime down in Sutton - but reports of rape and hate crime go up
- Severed finger found in North Cheam park
- Police probe 'head butt' on Carshalton footballer
Comments are closed on this article.