A 56-year-old man is due to appear in court today charged with assaulting a 77-year-old woman and a police officer.
Gary Harrison is also charged with breaching an ASBO in relation to the incident, which tool place in West Street, Carshalton, on Wednesday.
He is due to appear in front of Croydon magistrates today.
- Fire fighters come out in force for training exercise at Sutton Hospital
- Lawn and order: Picnickers fight back at moves to block use of public gardens
- Sutton man charged with House of Commons outburst after marbles were thrown toward MPs
- Primary school headteacher paid more than £200,000 a year
- Vicar charged with sex and child cruelty offences after investigation into 'spanking'