A boy convicted of threatening and abusing shoppers has been fined for breaching the terms of his ASBO.
The 16-year-old, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was banned from going to the Tudor Shops precinct in Wrythe Lane, Carshalton, for harassing customers in December 2012.
But he was spotted loitering near the shops by PCSOs on two separate occasions.
He appeared at Croydon Youth Court on January 21 and was ordered to pay £65 and given a youth rehabilitation order meaning he will have to make regular visits to a rehab centre.
- Disgraced former councillor 'deeply sorry' for draining cash from local charity with forged cheques
- Driver who crashed into West Sutton house suffered epileptic seizure
- Interview: Ridley Scott’s son Luke prepares to hit the big time with directorial debut Morgan
- Police appeal to find missing woman from Wallington
- New scheme to give London prisoners free books inspired by borrowed copy of Catcher in the Rye