Threatening and abusive boy fined for ASBO breach in Carshalton
A boy convicted of threatening and abusing shoppers has been fined for breaching the terms of his ASBO.
The 16-year-old, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was banned from going to the Tudor Shops precinct in Wrythe Lane, Carshalton, for harassing customers in December 2012.
But he was spotted loitering near the shops by PCSOs on two separate occasions.
He appeared at Croydon Youth Court on January 21 and was ordered to pay £65 and given a youth rehabilitation order meaning he will have to make regular visits to a rehab centre.
- Grunge-indie band OneWordStories talk about recording their first album
- Teen who attacked a police officer is banned from hanging around with his friends
- Officers look to young people to make the borough safer
- Epsom and St Helier hospitals do not spend money on porn for patients
- Carshalton and Wallington MP finds out more about life-saving cancer research
Comments are closed on this article.