Threatening and abusive boy fined for ASBO breach in Carshalton
A boy convicted of threatening and abusing shoppers has been fined for breaching the terms of his ASBO.
The 16-year-old, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was banned from going to the Tudor Shops precinct in Wrythe Lane, Carshalton, for harassing customers in December 2012.
But he was spotted loitering near the shops by PCSOs on two separate occasions.
He appeared at Croydon Youth Court on January 21 and was ordered to pay £65 and given a youth rehabilitation order meaning he will have to make regular visits to a rehab centre.
- Thomas Cook in Wallington robbed at knifepoint for second time since August
- Health bosses refuse to support mental health trust's foundation trust application
- Carshalton teens get MP's backing for campaign to lower voting age
- Police called in to resolve bus fare dispute
- New Thameslink train displayed at Sutton Station
Comments are closed on this article.