A boy convicted of threatening and abusing shoppers has been fined for breaching the terms of his ASBO.
The 16-year-old, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was banned from going to the Tudor Shops precinct in Wrythe Lane, Carshalton, for harassing customers in December 2012.
But he was spotted loitering near the shops by PCSOs on two separate occasions.
He appeared at Croydon Youth Court on January 21 and was ordered to pay £65 and given a youth rehabilitation order meaning he will have to make regular visits to a rehab centre.
- Children among dead as death toll rises after Manchester bombing
- Council flies flag at half-mast following deadly Manchester terror attack
- ‘Just pour bleach over it’: Mother receives shocking advice after complaining about foxes getting into her rubbish
- More armed officers to be deployed at London events, including FA Cup final and Twickenham rugby final
- A new cancer support centre is planned at the Royal Marsden Hospital