A boy convicted of threatening and abusing shoppers has been fined for breaching the terms of his ASBO.
The 16-year-old, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was banned from going to the Tudor Shops precinct in Wrythe Lane, Carshalton, for harassing customers in December 2012.
But he was spotted loitering near the shops by PCSOs on two separate occasions.
He appeared at Croydon Youth Court on January 21 and was ordered to pay £65 and given a youth rehabilitation order meaning he will have to make regular visits to a rehab centre.
- This North Cheam eyesore is going nowhere after plans for 88 flats were knocked back
- Anyone hoping for snow this week or a dry bank holiday is going to be disappointed
- Robbers steal cash from armoured van in Carshalton
- This Wallington hero was awarded the Victoria Cross for wartime bravery and now this is being done to remember him
- UPDATE: Man dies after being hit by train at Queenstown Road station