A boy convicted of threatening and abusing shoppers has been fined for breaching the terms of his ASBO.
The 16-year-old, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was banned from going to the Tudor Shops precinct in Wrythe Lane, Carshalton, for harassing customers in December 2012.
But he was spotted loitering near the shops by PCSOs on two separate occasions.
He appeared at Croydon Youth Court on January 21 and was ordered to pay £65 and given a youth rehabilitation order meaning he will have to make regular visits to a rehab centre.
- Chimney fire at Sutton home extinguished after two hours
- Care home could be demolished and replaced with new complex almost double in size
- Vets surgery given the go-ahead to open in empty Nonsuch Park lodge despite claims it "would destroy wildlife habitat"
- Tonnes of debris left in the road, but could Christmas card hold clue to the culprit?
- Hospital car parking charges set to rise as part of year of "unpopular decisions" at Epsom and St Helier