Threatening and abusive boy fined for ASBO breach in Carshalton
A boy convicted of threatening and abusing shoppers has been fined for breaching the terms of his ASBO.
The 16-year-old, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was banned from going to the Tudor Shops precinct in Wrythe Lane, Carshalton, for harassing customers in December 2012.
But he was spotted loitering near the shops by PCSOs on two separate occasions.
He appeared at Croydon Youth Court on January 21 and was ordered to pay £65 and given a youth rehabilitation order meaning he will have to make regular visits to a rehab centre.
- Front-line cuts are coming, warns Sutton Council leader
- Strike action to affect schools and council services in Sutton
- Bravery and heroism honoured in Sutton police ceremony
- Drunk racially motivated attacker escapes jail
- Leader of 'independent micronation' in Carshalton donates land to Renasia
Comments are closed on this article.