Threatening and abusive boy fined for ASBO breach in Carshalton
A boy convicted of threatening and abusing shoppers has been fined for breaching the terms of his ASBO.
The 16-year-old, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was banned from going to the Tudor Shops precinct in Wrythe Lane, Carshalton, for harassing customers in December 2012.
But he was spotted loitering near the shops by PCSOs on two separate occasions.
He appeared at Croydon Youth Court on January 21 and was ordered to pay £65 and given a youth rehabilitation order meaning he will have to make regular visits to a rehab centre.
- Protesters campaign for link road to get HGVs off Gander Green Lane
- Fraud officers arrive at suspect's house find cannabis factory
- Notorious North Cheam eyesore finally set for demolition
- Stranded pensioner fell and could not reach her panic button
- Fire breaks out at laboratory - dangerous chemical specialists called in
Comments are closed on this article.