A boy convicted of threatening and abusing shoppers has been fined for breaching the terms of his ASBO.
The 16-year-old, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was banned from going to the Tudor Shops precinct in Wrythe Lane, Carshalton, for harassing customers in December 2012.
But he was spotted loitering near the shops by PCSOs on two separate occasions.
He appeared at Croydon Youth Court on January 21 and was ordered to pay £65 and given a youth rehabilitation order meaning he will have to make regular visits to a rehab centre.
- Filthy North Cheam food store fined £38,000 for hygiene breaches
- Bright and sunny day ahead with warm weather set to continue throughout the week
- Sutton Council leader branded 'crass and irresponsible' after sending thousands of mock eviction notices
- WIN! We’ve got money-can’t-buy X-Men Apocalypse goodies to give away
- Sutton man arrested on suspicion of cannabis possession after car crashed into a post box