A boy convicted of threatening and abusing shoppers has been fined for breaching the terms of his ASBO.
The 16-year-old, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was banned from going to the Tudor Shops precinct in Wrythe Lane, Carshalton, for harassing customers in December 2012.
But he was spotted loitering near the shops by PCSOs on two separate occasions.
He appeared at Croydon Youth Court on January 21 and was ordered to pay £65 and given a youth rehabilitation order meaning he will have to make regular visits to a rehab centre.
- London Victoria services delayed due to earlier broken down train
- Borrow, fix and mend during Waste Less Live More Week
- Disappearance of "very intelligent" Ewell family man completely out of character, says friend
- Poll results: Our readers back Scotland No vote
- Sisters to take on night walk in memory of their brother diagnosed days before a half-marathon