A boy convicted of threatening and abusing shoppers has been fined for breaching the terms of his ASBO.
The 16-year-old, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was banned from going to the Tudor Shops precinct in Wrythe Lane, Carshalton, for harassing customers in December 2012.
But he was spotted loitering near the shops by PCSOs on two separate occasions.
He appeared at Croydon Youth Court on January 21 and was ordered to pay £65 and given a youth rehabilitation order meaning he will have to make regular visits to a rehab centre.
- Primary school pupils paint tiles for huge artwork
- MPS helicopter hovers over Sutton in drug search
- Man hospitalised in drag race collision
- Heroin and cannabis gang: 16 jailed as police warn others to "turn back on gang lifestyle"
- Police in morning raid at address in Wallington