A boy convicted of threatening and abusing shoppers has been fined for breaching the terms of his ASBO.
The 16-year-old, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was banned from going to the Tudor Shops precinct in Wrythe Lane, Carshalton, for harassing customers in December 2012.
But he was spotted loitering near the shops by PCSOs on two separate occasions.
He appeared at Croydon Youth Court on January 21 and was ordered to pay £65 and given a youth rehabilitation order meaning he will have to make regular visits to a rehab centre.
- Man charged by police in connection with shop burglary spree
- Update: Disruption to train services across South West Trains network after faulty track
- Commercial Feature: Join the World's Biggest Coffee Morning with Macmillan
- Special needs students 'put through hell' as school fails to give them their GCSE results
- Mother of Syria soldier holds Help for Heroes fundraiser