A boy convicted of threatening and abusing shoppers has been fined for breaching the terms of his ASBO.
The 16-year-old, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was banned from going to the Tudor Shops precinct in Wrythe Lane, Carshalton, for harassing customers in December 2012.
But he was spotted loitering near the shops by PCSOs on two separate occasions.
He appeared at Croydon Youth Court on January 21 and was ordered to pay £65 and given a youth rehabilitation order meaning he will have to make regular visits to a rehab centre.
- More affordable housing for London as Sadiq Khan prepares to introduce 'non-negotiable' 35 per cent rate on private developments
- Liberal Democrats hold Carshalton Central in Sutton Council by-election
- Rail companies to 'cut fares' after investigation reveals cheap tickets were hidden forcing customers to pay more
- Govia Thameslink calls for talks to stop Southern conductor strike set for August
- TRAVEL: Staff shortages lead to reduced Thameslink service on Friday morning