A boy convicted of threatening and abusing shoppers has been fined for breaching the terms of his ASBO.
The 16-year-old, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was banned from going to the Tudor Shops precinct in Wrythe Lane, Carshalton, for harassing customers in December 2012.
But he was spotted loitering near the shops by PCSOs on two separate occasions.
He appeared at Croydon Youth Court on January 21 and was ordered to pay £65 and given a youth rehabilitation order meaning he will have to make regular visits to a rehab centre.
- Plan your tactics: Firms and staff urged to be flexible during Euro 2016
- Sutton judo teacher and former Olympian determined to return to work after losing leg in horror bus crash
- Man due in court after supermarket robbery
- Sutton Council appoints news mayor
- Stop cold calls with a text OR use our 11 funny ways to deal with them instead