A boy convicted of threatening and abusing shoppers has been fined for breaching the terms of his ASBO.
The 16-year-old, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was banned from going to the Tudor Shops precinct in Wrythe Lane, Carshalton, for harassing customers in December 2012.
But he was spotted loitering near the shops by PCSOs on two separate occasions.
He appeared at Croydon Youth Court on January 21 and was ordered to pay £65 and given a youth rehabilitation order meaning he will have to make regular visits to a rehab centre.
- Times Square redevelopment comes to grinding halt again after construction firm goes into administration
- Teenage boy who was missing for a week found safe and well
- Theatre review: Branagh's a showstopper in The Entertainer in the West End
- Southern set to reintroduce a third of axed trains
- August is nearly over, but we're not done with the warm weather yet