A boy convicted of threatening and abusing shoppers has been fined for breaching the terms of his ASBO.
The 16-year-old, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was banned from going to the Tudor Shops precinct in Wrythe Lane, Carshalton, for harassing customers in December 2012.
But he was spotted loitering near the shops by PCSOs on two separate occasions.
He appeared at Croydon Youth Court on January 21 and was ordered to pay £65 and given a youth rehabilitation order meaning he will have to make regular visits to a rehab centre.
- Elderly man hospitalised after 'heavy goods vehicle' crash
- Suspected cannabis seized and arrests made following drugs raid
- Epsom and St Helier hospitals to begin process of becoming semi-independent foundation trust
- ‘DASTARDLY’ raiders rip safe from charity shop wall
- Cubs orphaned after fox 'murdered' by shot to the head