A boy convicted of threatening and abusing shoppers has been fined for breaching the terms of his ASBO.
The 16-year-old, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was banned from going to the Tudor Shops precinct in Wrythe Lane, Carshalton, for harassing customers in December 2012.
But he was spotted loitering near the shops by PCSOs on two separate occasions.
He appeared at Croydon Youth Court on January 21 and was ordered to pay £65 and given a youth rehabilitation order meaning he will have to make regular visits to a rehab centre.
- Worcester Park man jailed for ammonia attack on clubbers
- "Prisons are being reduced to warehouses": Company pulls the plug on contract to educate inmates at High Down
- Dramatic car fire captured on video
- "Epsom would be welcomed into London with open arms", says Sutton and Croydon Assembly Member
- Bar staff get icy soaking for ALS ice bucket challenge