A boy convicted of threatening and abusing shoppers has been fined for breaching the terms of his ASBO.
The 16-year-old, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was banned from going to the Tudor Shops precinct in Wrythe Lane, Carshalton, for harassing customers in December 2012.
But he was spotted loitering near the shops by PCSOs on two separate occasions.
He appeared at Croydon Youth Court on January 21 and was ordered to pay £65 and given a youth rehabilitation order meaning he will have to make regular visits to a rehab centre.
- GALLERY: Your photos of Storm Doris chaos
- 'They have no shame': Sutton Lib Dems accused of using U’s cup success to collect fans’ data
- Doris Day travel disruptions: Here’s where to avoid
- UPDATE: Missing puppy farm rescue dog from Sutton found after 10 days on the streets
- Sex survey shows how much action south London couples are getting each month