A boy convicted of threatening and abusing shoppers has been fined for breaching the terms of his ASBO.
The 16-year-old, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was banned from going to the Tudor Shops precinct in Wrythe Lane, Carshalton, for harassing customers in December 2012.
But he was spotted loitering near the shops by PCSOs on two separate occasions.
He appeared at Croydon Youth Court on January 21 and was ordered to pay £65 and given a youth rehabilitation order meaning he will have to make regular visits to a rehab centre.
- Council job ad describes theatres as being 'at the heart of the community'- just weeks after proposing to shut them all down
- Blind charity worker condemns Hackbridge crossing and says he is 'too scared' to go there
- Hackbridge safety report recommends 'minor' adjustments
- Diamond anniversary brings family together
- Primary school pupils paint tiles for huge artwork