A boy convicted of threatening and abusing shoppers has been fined for breaching the terms of his ASBO.
The 16-year-old, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was banned from going to the Tudor Shops precinct in Wrythe Lane, Carshalton, for harassing customers in December 2012.
But he was spotted loitering near the shops by PCSOs on two separate occasions.
He appeared at Croydon Youth Court on January 21 and was ordered to pay £65 and given a youth rehabilitation order meaning he will have to make regular visits to a rehab centre.
- Runner helping exhausted athlete over finishing line 'is what London Marathon is all about'
- Water stations, urinal bays and MP runners: The 2017 London Marathon in numbers
- Record number of runners to take on today's London Marathon
- Fly-tipping getting worse since new bin collections introduced, residents claim
- Five arrested and drugs seized in series of raids across Surrey