Police want to track the rightful owners of this suspected-stolen jewellery, seized during a raid on a High Street pawn shop.
The items, which include a watch and several bracelets, were seized when police raided an exchange store in Sutton High Street during an operation on Thursday, January 23.
Officers believe the items could have been stolen in burglaries and then exchanged for cash at the shop and are looking to find out who they originally belonged to.
The seizure was made during Operation Big Wing, a day-long crack down on crime that resulted in four arrests.
If any of these items belong to you, or you know who owns them, you can call police on 101 or the charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- Work begins on shopping centre renovation
- Warning of snow and ice across Greater London and Surrey
- Suspected cannabis factory smashed in early morning raids
- Caretaker to hang up his broom after 44 years serving Chaucer House in Sutton
- 'Massive bill' for Thames Water and another nightmare for south London commuters as leaks continue to pour into rail tunnel