Police want to track the rightful owners of this suspected-stolen jewellery, seized during a raid on a High Street pawn shop.
The items, which include a watch and several bracelets, were seized when police raided an exchange store in Sutton High Street during an operation on Thursday, January 23.
Officers believe the items could have been stolen in burglaries and then exchanged for cash at the shop and are looking to find out who they originally belonged to.
The seizure was made during Operation Big Wing, a day-long crack down on crime that resulted in four arrests.
If any of these items belong to you, or you know who owns them, you can call police on 101 or the charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- Dialysis manager 'Dodgy Hodgy' and fraudster friends sentenced for scamming hospital trust out of hundreds of thousands of pounds
- Southern launch appeal against High Court decision to refuse it preventing drivers' strikes
- Sadiq Khan accuses ministers of 'abandoning' Southern Rail passengers
- Jailed: Burglars who stole expensive cars and motorbikes across south London and Surrey
- New update means Uber can now track you until five minutes AFTER your ride is finished