Police want to track the rightful owners of this suspected-stolen jewellery, seized during a raid on a High Street pawn shop.
The items, which include a watch and several bracelets, were seized when police raided an exchange store in Sutton High Street during an operation on Thursday, January 23.
Officers believe the items could have been stolen in burglaries and then exchanged for cash at the shop and are looking to find out who they originally belonged to.
The seizure was made during Operation Big Wing, a day-long crack down on crime that resulted in four arrests.
If any of these items belong to you, or you know who owns them, you can call police on 101 or the charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- WEATHER: Don't bother going outside, it will be like this all day
- Epsom and St Helier NHS Trust ordered to improve by health watchdog
- Kettles, fridges and even frying pans – the innovative smart tech that could simplify our life
- Pack a brolly: Wet and windy start to the day with outbreaks of drizzle throughout the afternoon
- Heathrow anti-expansion campaigners host mock 70th birthday celebrations for the airport