Do you recognise this suspected stolen jewellery seized at a Sutton High Street pawn shop?
Police want to track the rightful owners of this suspected-stolen jewellery, seized during a raid on a High Street pawn shop.
The items, which include a watch and several bracelets, were seized when police raided an exchange store in Sutton High Street during an operation on Thursday, January 23.
Officers believe the items could have been stolen in burglaries and then exchanged for cash at the shop and are looking to find out who they originally belonged to.
The seizure was made during Operation Big Wing, a day-long crack down on crime that resulted in four arrests.
If any of these items belong to you, or you know who owns them, you can call police on 101 or the charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- Worcester Park railway bridge looking miles better after a lick of paint
- Hackbridge lollipop lady allowed to stick around
- Missing 60-year-old Dr returns home safe and well
- 'Epsom should merge with a London borough like Sutton', says councillor
- North Cheam and Worcester Park benefit from £2.4m facelift
Comments are closed on this article.