Police want to track the rightful owners of this suspected-stolen jewellery, seized during a raid on a High Street pawn shop.
The items, which include a watch and several bracelets, were seized when police raided an exchange store in Sutton High Street during an operation on Thursday, January 23.
Officers believe the items could have been stolen in burglaries and then exchanged for cash at the shop and are looking to find out who they originally belonged to.
The seizure was made during Operation Big Wing, a day-long crack down on crime that resulted in four arrests.
If any of these items belong to you, or you know who owns them, you can call police on 101 or the charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- NOT GUILTY: Father-of-two cleared of raping 'drunk' woman
- Moment gunman opened fire on Tunisian beach killing 30 Brits including Morden couple shown to court
- Tube chiefs and unions in talks to avoid more strikes
- Mayor praises ‘phenomenal’ cadets following competition success
- This 'wasted opportunity' could unlock space for thousands of new homes in London