Police want to track the rightful owners of this suspected-stolen jewellery, seized during a raid on a High Street pawn shop.
The items, which include a watch and several bracelets, were seized when police raided an exchange store in Sutton High Street during an operation on Thursday, January 23.
Officers believe the items could have been stolen in burglaries and then exchanged for cash at the shop and are looking to find out who they originally belonged to.
The seizure was made during Operation Big Wing, a day-long crack down on crime that resulted in four arrests.
If any of these items belong to you, or you know who owns them, you can call police on 101 or the charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- UPDATE: Man dies after being hit by train at Queenstown Road station
- Sutton’s former roly poly goalie took on all comers in an eating competition and this is how we fared
- ‘The last four months have been hell’: Weir reveals depression struggle following London Marathon win
- Properties evacuated after fire breaks out above shop
- Runner helping exhausted athlete over finishing line 'is what London Marathon is all about'