Police want to track the rightful owners of this suspected-stolen jewellery, seized during a raid on a High Street pawn shop.
The items, which include a watch and several bracelets, were seized when police raided an exchange store in Sutton High Street during an operation on Thursday, January 23.
Officers believe the items could have been stolen in burglaries and then exchanged for cash at the shop and are looking to find out who they originally belonged to.
The seizure was made during Operation Big Wing, a day-long crack down on crime that resulted in four arrests.
If any of these items belong to you, or you know who owns them, you can call police on 101 or the charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- Children's centres budgets slashed by 14%
- Family devastated after heirlooms stolen and home bleached by burglars
- Life saving equipment for Sutton
- Heart of Hackbridge is 'not that bad' says new Facebook group
- Can you spot yourself? Sutton and Cheam Air Cadets from 1950 captured on canvas