Police want to track the rightful owners of this suspected-stolen jewellery, seized during a raid on a High Street pawn shop.
The items, which include a watch and several bracelets, were seized when police raided an exchange store in Sutton High Street during an operation on Thursday, January 23.
Officers believe the items could have been stolen in burglaries and then exchanged for cash at the shop and are looking to find out who they originally belonged to.
The seizure was made during Operation Big Wing, a day-long crack down on crime that resulted in four arrests.
If any of these items belong to you, or you know who owns them, you can call police on 101 or the charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- Brother of 14-year-old boy who killed himself reaches £100,000 fundraising target
- London councils to make tough calls on services due to £2bn funding shortfall
- Poor air quality having impact on Londoners' health, research finds
- 'Dream' for Wallington man as nephew he's not seen for seven years arrives from Calais 'jungle' camp
- Southern rail strike and Thameslink delays - another great day on the trains