An air ambulance landed in Christchurch Park, Sutton, after a man fell from a ladder.
London Ambulance Service was called to the incident at Elmhurst Lodge shortly after 11am and the air ambulance has been sent out to help.
Elmhurst Lodge (picture: Google)
The helicopter landed in the playground at nearby Devonshire Primary School but the man was taken to St George's hospital in Tooting by road accompanied by an advanced trauma team from the air ambulance.
The condition of the man who fell from the ladder is not known at this stage. Police were also called and assisted paramedics.
- Dust off your past and enjoy a visit from TV's Eric Knowles
- Dig around in the Wandle: Treasure hunt events coming up
- High Court judge refuses Beddington incinerator campaigner permission to appeal
- Man charged with raping 15-year-old girl in Grove Park Carshalton and two other offences
- Restorative justice champions Vi and Ray Donovan: "It must always be about the victims"