An air ambulance landed in Christchurch Park, Sutton, after a man fell from a ladder.
London Ambulance Service was called to the incident at Elmhurst Lodge shortly after 11am and the air ambulance has been sent out to help.
Elmhurst Lodge (picture: Google)
The helicopter landed in the playground at nearby Devonshire Primary School but the man was taken to St George's hospital in Tooting by road accompanied by an advanced trauma team from the air ambulance.
The condition of the man who fell from the ladder is not known at this stage. Police were also called and assisted paramedics.
- Police hunting man wanted in connection to five burglaries
- UPDATED: Firefighters called to fire at building site near town centre
- Sutton man's van aims to 'change the cycling industry'
- Blue badge fraudsters fined for falsely using disabled badges, one belonging to a dead man, to park for free
- Brexit vote and Boris Johnson bid to succeed Cameron could mean Heathrow expansion is denied, say campaigners