Air ambulance sent out after man falls from ladder in Christchurch Park, Sutton
An air ambulance landed in Christchurch Park, Sutton, after a man fell from a ladder.
London Ambulance Service was called to the incident at Elmhurst Lodge shortly after 11am and the air ambulance has been sent out to help.
Elmhurst Lodge (picture: Google)
The helicopter landed in the playground at nearby Devonshire Primary School but the man was taken to St George's hospital in Tooting by road accompanied by an advanced trauma team from the air ambulance.
The condition of the man who fell from the ladder is not known at this stage. Police were also called and assisted paramedics.
- Firefighters to go on strike again over pensions dispute
- Mother of dead schoolgirl Ellie Butler charged with intent to pervert the course of justice
- Overall crime down in Sutton - but reports of rape and hate crime go up
- Severed finger found in North Cheam park
- Police probe 'head butt' on Carshalton footballer
Comments are closed on this article.