An air ambulance landed in Christchurch Park, Sutton, after a man fell from a ladder.
London Ambulance Service was called to the incident at Elmhurst Lodge shortly after 11am and the air ambulance has been sent out to help.
Elmhurst Lodge (picture: Google)
The helicopter landed in the playground at nearby Devonshire Primary School but the man was taken to St George's hospital in Tooting by road accompanied by an advanced trauma team from the air ambulance.
The condition of the man who fell from the ladder is not known at this stage. Police were also called and assisted paramedics.
- Three cleared of Danny Gough axe murder
- VIDEO: Train struggles through the flood water which ruined commutes across south London this weekend
- Teenager found dead in Carshalton park
- Ambulance drivers to walk out this week over pay dispute
- UPDATE: Dead body found near The Grange in Wallington said to be man in his 40s