An air ambulance landed in Christchurch Park, Sutton, after a man fell from a ladder.
London Ambulance Service was called to the incident at Elmhurst Lodge shortly after 11am and the air ambulance has been sent out to help.
Elmhurst Lodge (picture: Google)
The helicopter landed in the playground at nearby Devonshire Primary School but the man was taken to St George's hospital in Tooting by road accompanied by an advanced trauma team from the air ambulance.
The condition of the man who fell from the ladder is not known at this stage. Police were also called and assisted paramedics.
- Man due in court after supermarket robbery
- Sutton Council appoints news mayor
- Stop cold calls with a text OR use our 11 funny ways to deal with them instead
- Two companies likely to provide waste collection in four boroughs
- Three-car crash during peak hour in Sutton