An air ambulance landed in Christchurch Park, Sutton, after a man fell from a ladder.
London Ambulance Service was called to the incident at Elmhurst Lodge shortly after 11am and the air ambulance has been sent out to help.
Elmhurst Lodge (picture: Google)
The helicopter landed in the playground at nearby Devonshire Primary School but the man was taken to St George's hospital in Tooting by road accompanied by an advanced trauma team from the air ambulance.
The condition of the man who fell from the ladder is not known at this stage. Police were also called and assisted paramedics.
- Rapist convicted of attacking schoolgirls in parks had just been freed after previous rape
- BREAKING: Bank Holiday Monday rail strike suspended
- Search is on for off-duty medics who cared for dying motorcyclist
- Southern Railway and South West Trains "top" four for negative tweets from customers
- Wine investment scam artist ordered to pay back £751k