An air ambulance landed in Christchurch Park, Sutton, after a man fell from a ladder.
London Ambulance Service was called to the incident at Elmhurst Lodge shortly after 11am and the air ambulance has been sent out to help.
Elmhurst Lodge (picture: Google)
The helicopter landed in the playground at nearby Devonshire Primary School but the man was taken to St George's hospital in Tooting by road accompanied by an advanced trauma team from the air ambulance.
The condition of the man who fell from the ladder is not known at this stage. Police were also called and assisted paramedics.
- Police equipped with guns and shields descend on Wallington
- Leading GP declines to support Epsom and St Helier A&E and maternity hopes as fears of post-election cuts resurface
- Arsonists torch Sutton Hospital
- Motorist who chased and rammed council CCTV 'spy car' given suspended prison sentence
- Police want to talk to this woman about argument about dog which led to bus assault