An air ambulance landed in Christchurch Park, Sutton, after a man fell from a ladder.
London Ambulance Service was called to the incident at Elmhurst Lodge shortly after 11am and the air ambulance has been sent out to help.
Elmhurst Lodge (picture: Google)
The helicopter landed in the playground at nearby Devonshire Primary School but the man was taken to St George's hospital in Tooting by road accompanied by an advanced trauma team from the air ambulance.
The condition of the man who fell from the ladder is not known at this stage. Police were also called and assisted paramedics.
- Judge to deliver verdict in Tunisia beach attack inquest
- Borough's best honoured at awards event
- U’s chairman hits out at media coverage following historic FA Cup tie against Arsenal
- Rosehill man indicates guilty plea to creating indecent images of children
- REVEALED: These are the places where you're most (and least) likely to pass your driving test in London