An air ambulance landed in Christchurch Park, Sutton, after a man fell from a ladder.
London Ambulance Service was called to the incident at Elmhurst Lodge shortly after 11am and the air ambulance has been sent out to help.
Elmhurst Lodge (picture: Google)
The helicopter landed in the playground at nearby Devonshire Primary School but the man was taken to St George's hospital in Tooting by road accompanied by an advanced trauma team from the air ambulance.
The condition of the man who fell from the ladder is not known at this stage. Police were also called and assisted paramedics.
- Update: Woman taken to hospital after 'head-on collision' closes A24 Epsom Road
- NOT GUILTY: Father-of-two cleared of raping 'drunk' woman
- Moment gunman opened fire on Tunisian beach killing 30 Brits including Morden couple shown to court
- Tube chiefs and unions in talks to avoid more strikes
- Mayor praises ‘phenomenal’ cadets following competition success