An air ambulance landed in Christchurch Park, Sutton, after a man fell from a ladder.
London Ambulance Service was called to the incident at Elmhurst Lodge shortly after 11am and the air ambulance has been sent out to help.
Elmhurst Lodge (picture: Google)
The helicopter landed in the playground at nearby Devonshire Primary School but the man was taken to St George's hospital in Tooting by road accompanied by an advanced trauma team from the air ambulance.
The condition of the man who fell from the ladder is not known at this stage. Police were also called and assisted paramedics.
- Man who raped 5-year-old Sutton girl jailed for 13 years
- Former Wallington pupil proposed to girlfriend after completing London Marathon
- You've bin warned: This man fears a spate of arson attacks due to Sutton's rubbish collection chaos
- School alert sent to parents after girl was approached by man in Wallington
- New database to 'name and shame' dodgy landlords