An air ambulance landed in Christchurch Park, Sutton, after a man fell from a ladder.
London Ambulance Service was called to the incident at Elmhurst Lodge shortly after 11am and the air ambulance has been sent out to help.
Elmhurst Lodge (picture: Google)
The helicopter landed in the playground at nearby Devonshire Primary School but the man was taken to St George's hospital in Tooting by road accompanied by an advanced trauma team from the air ambulance.
The condition of the man who fell from the ladder is not known at this stage. Police were also called and assisted paramedics.
- UPDATE: Man 'carrying gun' arrested by firearms police in Benhilton
- REVEALED: Arlo and Ellie are hot - but what are the other most popular baby names in 2016 so far?
- Liberal Democrats hold Carshalton Central in Sutton Council by-election
- 'Let her rest in peace': Granddad's anguish after killer dad appeals conviction for murder of six-year-old Ellie Butler
- Barring publication of Ellie Butler murder ruling was wrong, judge concludes