An air ambulance landed in Christchurch Park, Sutton, after a man fell from a ladder.
London Ambulance Service was called to the incident at Elmhurst Lodge shortly after 11am and the air ambulance has been sent out to help.
Elmhurst Lodge (picture: Google)
The helicopter landed in the playground at nearby Devonshire Primary School but the man was taken to St George's hospital in Tooting by road accompanied by an advanced trauma team from the air ambulance.
The condition of the man who fell from the ladder is not known at this stage. Police were also called and assisted paramedics.
- VIDEO: Stolen luxury cars from London and Surrey found stuffed inside crates to be shipped overseas
- Popular student stepped in front of breakdown truck, inquest hears
- St Nicholas Way reopened after sewer collapse closure
- BBC Teen Award for Sutton teenager
- VIDEO: 'Slippery tracks' disrupt trains across south London in aftermath of Hurricane Gonzalo