Air ambulance sent out after man falls from ladder in Christchurch Park, Sutton
An air ambulance landed in Christchurch Park, Sutton, after a man fell from a ladder.
London Ambulance Service was called to the incident at Elmhurst Lodge shortly after 11am and the air ambulance has been sent out to help.
Elmhurst Lodge (picture: Google)
The helicopter landed in the playground at nearby Devonshire Primary School but the man was taken to St George's hospital in Tooting by road accompanied by an advanced trauma team from the air ambulance.
The condition of the man who fell from the ladder is not known at this stage. Police were also called and assisted paramedics.
- LIVE: Thousands of teenagers wake up to their GCSE results
- Hackbridge songwriter Tony Power releases album with his pop heroes from the past fifty years
- View our full of table of this year's A-level results compared to 2013
- Worcester Park railway bridge looking miles better after a lick of paint
- Hackbridge lollipop lady allowed to stick around
Comments are closed on this article.