Air ambulance sent out after man falls from ladder in Christchurch Park, Sutton
An air ambulance landed in Christchurch Park, Sutton, after a man fell from a ladder.
London Ambulance Service was called to the incident at Elmhurst Lodge shortly after 11am and the air ambulance has been sent out to help.
Elmhurst Lodge (picture: Google)
The helicopter landed in the playground at nearby Devonshire Primary School but the man was taken to St George's hospital in Tooting by road accompanied by an advanced trauma team from the air ambulance.
The condition of the man who fell from the ladder is not known at this stage. Police were also called and assisted paramedics.
- Cheam dog owner calls for Staffies and other 'dangerous' dogs to be muzzled
- Zippy from Rainbow spotted in Cheam bush
- Police join Eid festivities in Sutton
- Proposal to close hospital's mental health services and cut beds
- Commonwealth games superstar Joanna Rowsell gets four legged namesake
Comments are closed on this article.