An air ambulance landed in Christchurch Park, Sutton, after a man fell from a ladder.
London Ambulance Service was called to the incident at Elmhurst Lodge shortly after 11am and the air ambulance has been sent out to help.
Elmhurst Lodge (picture: Google)
The helicopter landed in the playground at nearby Devonshire Primary School but the man was taken to St George's hospital in Tooting by road accompanied by an advanced trauma team from the air ambulance.
The condition of the man who fell from the ladder is not known at this stage. Police were also called and assisted paramedics.
- Live: London elections 2016 - Countdown to London Mayor election result
- Conservatives hold Croydon and Sutton GLA seat with increased majority
- Fancy a move? These guys have a spare room in their luxury London penthouse...for free!
- Minister jailed for six years for spanking parishioners for sexual pleasure and claiming he was 'releasing evil spirits'
- Revealed: The Sutton street where air is among London's most toxic