An air ambulance landed in Christchurch Park, Sutton, after a man fell from a ladder.
London Ambulance Service was called to the incident at Elmhurst Lodge shortly after 11am and the air ambulance has been sent out to help.
Elmhurst Lodge (picture: Google)
The helicopter landed in the playground at nearby Devonshire Primary School but the man was taken to St George's hospital in Tooting by road accompanied by an advanced trauma team from the air ambulance.
The condition of the man who fell from the ladder is not known at this stage. Police were also called and assisted paramedics.
- Witness appeal launched in three Sutton manhunts
- Prisoners' education charity urges votes for £3,000 bank grant
- Mayor Boris Johnson to make decision on Sutton Tramlink 'by the end of the year'
- Top doctor gets award for being "tower of strength" to sick baby and family
- Comic legend Tim Vine takes to Twitter to call on Sutton Council to halt theatre closure plans