Paramedics and police were called after a man collapsed in the street in Wallington.
The man collapsed in Woodcote Road near the junction with Beddington Gardens shortly after 2.30pm today.
London Ambulance Service was called to the scene and police attended to keep traffic away from the incident.
The man was taken to hospital for treatment.
Manor Road/ Woodcote Road was closed in both directions while the man was treated.
- Vicar charged with sex and child cruelty offences after investigation into 'spanking'
- Boris Johnson's new 'crime dashboard' promises to help Londoners track crime in their neighbourhood
- VIDEO: Stolen luxury cars from London and Surrey found stuffed inside crates to be shipped overseas
- Popular student stepped in front of breakdown truck, inquest hears
- St Nicholas Way reopened after sewer collapse closure