Paramedics and police were called after a man collapsed in the street in Wallington.
The man collapsed in Woodcote Road near the junction with Beddington Gardens shortly after 2.30pm today.
London Ambulance Service was called to the scene and police attended to keep traffic away from the incident.
The man was taken to hospital for treatment.
Manor Road/ Woodcote Road was closed in both directions while the man was treated.
- As it happened: all the action from Anthony Joshua's world title fight at The O2
- Would you live in an independent London city-state under President Sadiq Khan? 'Londependence' petition passes 110,000 signatures
- Mayor Sadiq Khan to London's EU migrants: 'You are welcome here'
- EU referendum voters queued for "hours" waiting for Sutton Council to fix technical glitch
- EU Referendum 2016: As Britain votes to leave, how did your borough vote in south west London and north Surrey?