Paramedics and police were called after a man collapsed in the street in Wallington.
The man collapsed in Woodcote Road near the junction with Beddington Gardens shortly after 2.30pm today.
London Ambulance Service was called to the scene and police attended to keep traffic away from the incident.
The man was taken to hospital for treatment.
Manor Road/ Woodcote Road was closed in both directions while the man was treated.
- 'Red alert' issued and millions warned to stay at home as London is hit by toxic air from Germany
- Beddington school for children with special educational needs put in special measures
- Southern dispute: Strike to go ahead
- Car tax is changing in April: Here's what you need to know
- Gannett Foundation awards more than £16,000 to south London charities