Paramedics and police were called after a man collapsed in the street in Wallington.
The man collapsed in Woodcote Road near the junction with Beddington Gardens shortly after 2.30pm today.
London Ambulance Service was called to the scene and police attended to keep traffic away from the incident.
The man was taken to hospital for treatment.
Manor Road/ Woodcote Road was closed in both directions while the man was treated.
- Sewage stench means disabled man unable to eat in his own home
- Teenager punched after two families row in Asda gravy aisle
- Neglect arrest after screaming baby left in car while childminder shopped at Tesco in Sutton
- Meet the Wallington postie named after a Rabid sea snail
- 'Caring and friendly' Croydon teenager dies hours after supporting friend over father's death