Paramedics and police were called after a man collapsed in the street in Wallington.
The man collapsed in Woodcote Road near the junction with Beddington Gardens shortly after 2.30pm today.
London Ambulance Service was called to the scene and police attended to keep traffic away from the incident.
The man was taken to hospital for treatment.
Manor Road/ Woodcote Road was closed in both directions while the man was treated.
- Brother of 14-year-old boy who killed himself reaches £100,000 fundraising target
- London councils to make tough calls on services due to £2bn funding shortfall
- Poor air quality having impact on Londoners' health, research finds
- 'Dream' for Wallington man as nephew he's not seen for seven years arrives from Calais 'jungle' camp
- Southern rail strike and Thameslink delays - another great day on the trains